“Enjoyable Stay---” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Red Roof Inn Greenwood to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Greenwood
Red Roof Inn Greenwood
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   110 Sheek Rd., I-65 at East Main Street, Exit #99, Greenwood, IN 46143   |
Ranked #5 of 7 hotels in Greenwood
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Enjoyable Stay---”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Accomodations are really nice and the staff is beautiful----Really helpful and quick to assist. My husband is working in OHIO and I live in St. Louis, MO so we meet in the middle at this location. I've stayed over three times and each stay has been very enjoyable and relaxing.

Whenever we travel we look for a Red Roof Inn andI am a Redi Card Member.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

GREENWOOD07, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greenwood, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Thank you so much for the great review! We are so pleased to hear that you always find your stay with us clean and comfortable! I will also be sure to pass along to the staff the wonderful compliments! Thank you again and hope to see you again the next time you are in town!

71 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Hazlet, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I travel to Indianapolis often on business. We stay at the Red Roof on every trip due to the welcome feel we receive from staff members. The location works well for us and I feel safe
staying here. The rooms are always clean and the beds are comfortable, always having a good nights rest. There's only two things that could make my stay 100% satisfied is the lighting by the vanity and more of a variety of food for the continental breakfast offered.

• Stayed April 2014
GREENWOOD07, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greenwood, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
We thank you so much for the positive review and your stay with us here at the Red Roof Inn here in Greenwood! We are so pleased that you find your stay with us clean as well as comfortable! We do hope you do choose to stay with us again next time you are in town!
Hernando, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

I usually try and stay at RRI whenever I travel because they are usually very clean and reasonably priced and this one was no different. The room was clean and in good condition. Parking lot was well lit and it is located near several places to eat. Will stay again if in the area.

Stayed February 2014
GREENWOOD07, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greenwood, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled that you found your stay to be clean and comfortable! We do hope that you will stop by and visit us again next time you pass through Greenwood!
Lake Villa, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

When we travel with our dogs we stay at red roof inns. I am sitting in my non smoking room that reeks of smoke. The carpet is so filthy we brought the dog beds in so they do not have to sleep on the floor. We stopped here on our way to florida and will NEVER stay here again. Extremely disappointed!!!!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
We would like to take this time and apologize to you that you found your stay with us unpleasant. If for any reason during your stay if you run into any issues, please feel free to contact the front desk for help in resolving the issue. We do hope that you will try us again on your next trip through Greenwood!
Greenwood, Indiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Our non-smoking room reeks of smoke. Our feet are sticky from the carpet. The sheets look dirty, not sure if they were washed or not. There is a big gross stain on the chair cushion. Only two pillows in the room and they are stiff and lumpy. Half of the channels on the TV do not work. Very disappointed. Love RRI usually... this is a huge let-down =(

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
GREENWOOD07, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greenwood, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
We do apologize that your stay with us was unpleasant. If for any reason during your stay if you run into any issues, please feel free to contact the front desk for help in resolving the issue. We do hope that you will try us again on your next trip through Greenwood!
Nashville
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

My family and I enjoy staying at red roof inns because they are clean and their prices are resaonable. We stay in this one several times a year and have never had any problems until now. We chose to stay at this RRI becasue the one on the other side of town is very run down. This red roof inn is beginning to look a lot like the one on the other side of town. Our sheets were dirty & the bathroom light did not work. There was dried snot on my linens. Our room was just dirty in general. The light in the bathroom went out the first time we turned it on & it sounds like an electrical fire waiting to happen. We will not stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
GREENWOOD07, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greenwood, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
We do apologize for you having an unpleasent stay with us. We do thank you for bringing the issue of the bathroom light to our attention, we did get it taken care of and fixed. We do hope that you try us again the next time you are in town.
OSCEOLA, IN
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this location the last weekend of Sept. It is very easy to get to and has several places to eat nearby. I reserved A two room king suite which was very spacious. My major complaint about the room was that they had not swept the floor and the sheets on the sofa sleeper were dirty when I pulled it out to sleep on it (my daughter & her husband slept in the bed as my daughter was in her 8 month of pregnancy). Since it was late when i wanted to go to bed I pulled the sheets off & my daughter gave me a blanket from their bed to sleep on. The sofa sleeper was comfortable sleep on & was made the next day with clean sheets & blanket. I stayed here because it was very close to Valle Vista Country Club where my niece's wedding & reception were being held. My brother & his family also stayed here and had know issues with there rooms.

• Stayed September 2013
GREENWOOD07, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greenwood, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thank you for the review and your stay with us here at the Greenwood Red Roof Inn! We hope that you will stay with us again the next time you are in town!

Been to Red Roof Inn Greenwood? Share your experiences!