“Not bad but not great either.” 3 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Red Roof Inn Greenwood to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Greenwood
Red Roof Inn Greenwood
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   110 Sheek Rd., I-65 at East Main Street, Exit #99, Greenwood, IN 46143   |
Ranked #5 of 7 hotels in Greenwood
OSCEOLA, IN
“Not bad but not great either.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this location the last weekend of Sept. It is very easy to get to and has several places to eat nearby. I reserved A two room king suite which was very spacious. My major complaint about the room was that they had not swept the floor and the sheets on the sofa sleeper were dirty when I pulled it out to sleep on it (my daughter & her husband slept in the bed as my daughter was in her 8 month of pregnancy). Since it was late when i wanted to go to bed I pulled the sheets off & my daughter gave me a blanket from their bed to sleep on. The sofa sleeper was comfortable sleep on & was made the next day with clean sheets & blanket. I stayed here because it was very close to Valle Vista Country Club where my niece's wedding & reception were being held. My brother & his family also stayed here and had know issues with there rooms.

• Stayed September 2013
GREENWOOD07, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greenwood, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thank you for the review and your stay with us here at the Greenwood Red Roof Inn! We hope that you will stay with us again the next time you are in town!

64 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Corydon, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

For the price being half of what I checked at other hotels .. The Jacuzzi Was great and very relaxing , the bed was very comfortable , the staff friendly and courteous ,room service was good . Was very convenient for my business trip to Indy . Very easy access , no loud noise or bad smell ... everything was great . Will definitely stay again Next time.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
GREENWOOD07, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greenwood, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Thank you for your review! We are so pleased that you found your stay clean and comfortable! We strive to provide you with the best customer service. We do hope that you choose to stay with us again on your trip through Greenwood, Indiana!
Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

We were looking for a place that was inexpensive and yet clean because we were involved in a local wedding. So, we knew we would be spending time there. It met our needs fine. It was at a good rate and the room was clean and adequate. Breakfast was a muffin and coffee.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you a lot for your stay with us here at The Red Roof Inn! I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we are hoping to see you again your next time in town!
north west arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

easy to find clean and comfortable nothing fancy but worth the price clean room fresh sheets and pet friendly every thing worked the TV reception was a little fuzzy but being we got there at 9.30 pm and left early the next day wasn't an issue

Room Tip: all rooms are probably the same is off the main road enough to be fairly quiet
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
GREENWOOD07, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greenwood, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
We thank you so much for the review and your stay with us here at the Red Roof Inn here in Greenwood, Indiana! We do hope you do choose to stay with us again next time you are in town!
KY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

First this is a cheaper hotel, thin towels that are not large, shampoo like ketchup package for 1 use, cheap pillows and bed spreads, unenthusiastic staff. BUT it is cheap and it is clean, no musty smell, no bad neighborhood, next two several restaurants... If you want cheap and clean go here. If you want a "nice" hotel, go somewhere else. 15 minutes from downtown Indy! Would give it 3.5 if I could.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
GREENWOOD07, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greenwood, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you for the review and your stay with us here at Red Roof Inn Greenwood! We're glad you found your room clean and comfortable. We hope to see you again when you make it back in town!
Frankfort, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We had a quick overnight stay at this property after seeing the reviews here on Trip Advisor. We stayed in a one bedroom "suite" which...was about the same size as any other room....except it had a Jacuzzi Tub.

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable and the AC worked well. The TV seemed a bit small for the room but worked well with plenty of stations to watch. Lots of restaurants close by and easy on and off I-65. The location was good because heading north on 65 the exit is just before you get into Indy.

The place seemed packed by looking at the parking lot...This property is obviously pet friendly as it seemed most everybody I saw outside had a dog. However the room had no hint of dog smell...but I would not venture into the grassy areas!

The price was the best in the area

I would stay here again if I needed a place to sleep near Indy.

Room Tip: Check the price of the "suites"...mine was the same price as a regular room.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
GREENWOOD07, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greenwood, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled that your stay was clean and comfortable! We do hope that you will stop by and visit us again next time you pass through Greenwood!
Okemos, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I have been staying at least one week a year at this RR for the last five years and have always been satisfied. The owner is friendly and helpful as are the staff.

Rooms are clean and have been recently remodeled.

I will continue to stay at this RR as long as I continue to travel to Greenwood for my weekly woodworking class at the nearby Marc Adams School of Woodworking.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side don't have the afternoon sun.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
GREENWOOD07, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greenwood, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Thank you for choosing us the Red Roof Inn Greenwood! We always try to provide the best customer service. We are glad you are pleased with our services, hope to see you again next year!

Been to Red Roof Inn Greenwood? Share your experiences!