“Come for the cheesecake!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Indianapolis, IN
“Come for the cheesecake!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

I would agree with the consensus -- the Cheesecake Factory's food is excellent buy pricey. However, I would highly recommend that you come to Cheesecake Factory for dessert! Every cheesecake I've tasted (as a family, we often sample each other's choices) is excellent -- but the Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake is to die for! The BEST I've ever had, anywhere!

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Consistently Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012 via mobile

The Cheese Cake Factory is an upscale franchise restaurant with very good food, atmosphere and service. You pay for the name and the food is a little pricey but well worth the splurge on a regular basis. My favorite is the filet and salmon. The tempura ahi tuna roll is an absolute delight. The best bread ever. Huge menu so there is a fare for everyone. Great tasting coffee and the deserts are decadent. All said practically no one will be disappointed here. Great place for a long relaxing lunch.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Indiana
“OK, But Hardly Worth the Price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

Been a few times & the food is OK. Very high priced for what it is. The cheesecakes are delicious, of course, & have to say purchasing a whole one for family or special occasion is much better deal than just the one slice. Last time we went for dinner my daughter & I just shared a couple appetizers so we would have room for dessert & were pretty disappointed. Got some corn fritters/nuggets & they were completely overcooked & the pizza just wasn't very good. Manager came by & asked how everything was, so we were honest & he apologized, but did stop short of offering to replace, which was a bit odd. Have met a friend of mine for coffee & dessert a couple times & really is what I would recommend The Cheesecake Factory for; dessert/coffee date w/ a good friend!

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Good but pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012

This was my first time at Cheesecake Factory. The waitress said it would be easier to list what is not on the menu then what is. I ended up having the Mac-n-cheese burger and wife had chicken parmasan sandwich. They were both very good at $11.50 each with fries. Wife got a piece of cheeckcake to go for almost $8. $38 before tip is a lttle high for sandwiches and a dessert but the for tasted very good.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kentucky
“We LOVE the Cheesecake Factory!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

We have been to several other Cheesecake Factory locations and have never left disappointed. This location had a very nice outside patio we sat on since the weather was so nice.
Our food was very good, as usual. We have always found the portions to be large and everything very tasty.
This trip I had the California Cheesesteak and my daughter had the Spicy Chicken Sandwich. We each had a Coke and split a piece of cheesecake. Our total bill=$41. Is this a place to go if dining on a budget? It can be. When I go with my huband, we split a meal and it is more than enough for us. You also get bread to eat with your meal that is awesome!

• Visited March 2012