“Awesome Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Awesome Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Awesome quality food! Sunday is our favorite time to go because of the wonderful fresh Buffett. Awesome atmosphere! We've been going here ever since they opened. Probably since the early 90's. Don't miss out! My Sister visited from FL & we took her here twice in one week. She has lived in NY & FL & told me this was the best she ever had!

Visited January 2013

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great Sunday Buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

The Sunday buffet is a Greenwood tradition for over 30 years. Always a dish to please or you can order off the menu. Items to love are the hot and sour soup and hands down the best egg roll ever. great pan fried dumplings. Excellent chicken lettace wraps. Generals chicken is also the best I've ever had. Also have amazing pan fryed noodles and green beans. Honestly say I've never had a bad dish here. The decor could use updating. If staying in area hotel definitely go for carry out.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best Oriental Food I've...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2009

Best Oriental Food I've ever had.