“Small place” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Greensburg, Indiana
“Small place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

The food is good,friendly people,The place is a little small especially on week ends,have to wait to be seated

Visited May 2013

48% Recommend
London, United Kingdom
“Not veggie friendly”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

As usual the standard chain with the glossy menu and the photos which are for indication only.
The only real veggie alternative was pizza!!!
The house salad had more cheese than vegetables.
My colleague asked for no sour cream on his meal but of course it was there.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Wetumpka, Alabama
“Everything Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I normally try to stay away from reviewing chain restaurants, because we all know they are just average. My grown children shy away from eating anything outside of the chain restaurants, so we eat at Chili's a lot when we visit. This Chili's is just ok. We were in for a late dinner at around 9:00 p.m. We sat at a table in the bar, and the service was pretty good. Our server kept drinks filled and asked several times if we needed anything. The food, including the soups, was just ok. I have been to a few Chili's restaurants where the soup kept me coming back. Our bill for two bowls of soup and two lunch combo's was still $35. It seems the chains that used to draw customers on inexpensive meals are just as out of control as any other.

On the plus side, ask for a military discount and get 10%.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Beech Grove, Indiana
“No service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Wife and I decided to eat here after church on a Saturday night. After about a five minute wait, we were seated in a booth. As we looked over our menus, at least 6 different servers walked by. After sitting there for 15 minutes and no one even acknowleging we were there, my wife and I got up and left. I realize they were a little busy, but one of the servers could have at least of said that she'd be with us shortly and I would have understood. When I am treated like I'm invisible is when I get mad and leave.

• Visited April 2013
Verona, Wisconsin
“give it a pass”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Ordered light chicken breast with mango and avocado salsa. Chicken tasted overprocessed, salsa was sparse and the broccoli was way over cooked. Texas fries were very greasy and heavy and did not sit well. DH had steak with mushrooms, which looked good but had a curiously chemical taste. The restaurant needs a good cleaning. Staff seemed overworked and tired.

• 2 of 5 stars Food