“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Greenwood
indianapolis
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband really love this place all the staff are very nice and the rooms are very nice and clean I think of it as my second home away from home we are regulars its nice to go somewhere where people remember your face and name especially the owner if I had to pick a hotel to stay in it would definitely be this one

• Stayed April 2014
patient00, Manager at Red Carpet Inn Fantasuites, responded to this review, May 3, 2014
Management thanks the reviewers for their input and would like to say to the Maxeys any time they here, "welcome home Ash & Travis".

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

This was a very fun, inexpensive and close to home anniversary gift. Loved the hot tub! The room was very clean, peaceful and quiet. We had Ceaser's Court. I look forward to a return trip in the near future. I would recommend it to anyone. Cant say much for "breakfast" but that was not near enough to make me rate FantaSuites lower.

Room Tip: Ceaser's Court was an end room and was quiet.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Management appreciates the reviewer's valuable contribution and promises to continue to improve on all amenities including the breakfast service.
Greenwood, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have been to many hotels over the years and this one is the worst. We thought it would be nice to stay in the Cupids Corner. the moment we walked in we hated it. the bed was rock hard and there was wall paper peeling off the walls. The back door was wide open which made me feel very unsafe. the room smelled strongly of Marijuana. The floor looked disgusting as if it was never touched. Trash was still in the trash cans and the sheets didn't smell clean at all. i walked over towards the bathroom and i scratched my leg on a cabinet that had sharp pieces pealing off. We found huge roaches in the room and was very disturbed. We decided this wasn't worth the trip and left to go stay at the Sybaris. the staff was very unpleasant upon check in and they were obviously not professional. Their phones would ring and they would pick up and talk to their personal people while checking someone in. DONT GO HERE!!!!! THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND GIVE YOU TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Do your research of hotels before going!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
patient00, Manager at Red Carpet Inn Fantasuites, responded to this review, March 22, 2014
This review caught everybody on the Hotel Staff by surprise as it came right after an upward trend of nice reviews reflecting the on-going continuous improvement work that is being done lately. The staff couldn't recognize the reviewer for they found no record of the stay on file. Nobody reported problems with this suite since it was renovated. This is obviously out of context. To strongly denounce everything and then just casually say "we went to Sybaris" as if to offend us, this reviewer must feel as though we are in competition with the Sybaris. However, we are not. We offer a one of a kind experience and have no completion in what we offer, state-wide. That being said, we will disregard the shady content of this review and continue delivering a positive experience as several other recent reviewers have kindly shared.
Anderson, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Called on a tuesday and ask for a room on Saturday was given 3 choose. Choose the Medieval Room. It was really clean. Really enjoyed the decor. The whirlpool was very relaxing. The only suggestion I have is the need to invest in some dvd players. We plan on making another trip.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
patient00, Manager at Red Carpet Inn Fantasuites, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Management thanks the reviewers for their suggestion on the DVD players. An action plan has been put in place to implement that. Management is always eager to and appreciative of receiving genuine suggestions for improvement. This is a partnership operation. And we most certainly value our partners (beloved guests) inputs. An on going commitment, on our part, to continuous improvement.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

Called on a Tuesday to make a reservation for Saturday. They only had three rooms available and of the three I was told the pink Cadillac was the best so I reserved it. Not really my thing but I was expecting cheesiness and a good time. The room was clean and it was cheesy. I could not locate some items like cups and wash cloths but eventually found them. Cups were in the bathroom vanity and the wash cloths were located in where the toilet was. The furniture was outdated but it was fine. The bed was not comfy at all. The tv only had 11 channels and I could not find hbo per the channel guide list. The channels did not really come in but the adult channel came in clear. I was most excited about the tub. First time using it, got nothing but cool water. The front desk called and said try it an about an hour, the boilers were not working quite well. Tried it again and got warmer water but not very warm. I think we just kept trying at the wrong times. After the third try, I was done with it. Did not care. Around 230 one if our neighbors had music blaring but didn't let it bother me too much, I figure they were having a good time and maybe they had hot water. Over all I am not sure if I would go back but I still want to try the cave room for the hot tub but if there is only going to be lukewarm water I might just pass.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
patient00, Manager at Red Carpet Inn Fantasuites, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
A staff meeting was held to address the issues mentioned in this review. The staff felt these were genuine findings and constructed an action plan to resolve them. We thank the reviewers for their input and promise them a much better experience on their next stay.
indpls.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend of 21 years n I (Mike n Kelly) recently stayed in the Wild West room we loved it so much we stayed for 2 days it was so romantic and sexy so clean and recently updated rooms the customer service is excellent n very dedicated to first class service n Cathy at the front desk is very acomcadating n very nice and she is also very sexy thank you Cathy n we look forward to being back n a couple weeks

• Stayed February 2014
We thank Mike n Kelly for sharing their experience and say "we very anxious to welcome you back to the suite of your delight".
Indianapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

So me and my boo stayed in the northern lights room for valentines and we absolutely love it. We were both very impressed the pictures on line give you a good idea of how the room is but when your actually there...its just absolutely wonderful...cant wait to go again

• Stayed February 2014
patient00, Manager at Red Carpet Inn Fantasuites, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
We thank Ms. Ann and her partner for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share their experience with the world. We are proud of having you and very anxious to welcoming you back. Chances are you will be seeing new flooring, wooden floor that is, in the suite that you would be picking next time. This renovation is just another milestone on the road of continuous improvement. A road that we happily chose to take for the sake of satisfying and ultimately delighting our beloved guests.

Been to Red Carpet Inn Fantasuites? Share your experiences!