“Fun but could have been better.” 3 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1117 E Main St, Greenwood, IN 46143   |
Offers & Announcements
10% OFF BEST RATE!
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Greenwood
“Fun but could have been better.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

Called on a Tuesday to make a reservation for Saturday. They only had three rooms available and of the three I was told the pink Cadillac was the best so I reserved it. Not really my thing but I was expecting cheesiness and a good time. The room was clean and it was cheesy. I could not locate some items like cups and wash cloths but eventually found them. Cups were in the bathroom vanity and the wash cloths were located in where the toilet was. The furniture was outdated but it was fine. The bed was not comfy at all. The tv only had 11 channels and I could not find hbo per the channel guide list. The channels did not really come in but the adult channel came in clear. I was most excited about the tub. First time using it, got nothing but cool water. The front desk called and said try it an about an hour, the boilers were not working quite well. Tried it again and got warmer water but not very warm. I think we just kept trying at the wrong times. After the third try, I was done with it. Did not care. Around 230 one if our neighbors had music blaring but didn't let it bother me too much, I figure they were having a good time and maybe they had hot water. Over all I am not sure if I would go back but I still want to try the cave room for the hot tub but if there is only going to be lukewarm water I might just pass.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
patient00, Manager at Red Carpet Inn Fantasuites, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
A staff meeting was held to address the issues mentioned in this review. The staff felt these were genuine findings and constructed an action plan to resolve them. We thank the reviewers for their input and promise them a much better experience on their next stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
indpls.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend of 21 years n I (Mike n Kelly) recently stayed in the Wild West room we loved it so much we stayed for 2 days it was so romantic and sexy so clean and recently updated rooms the customer service is excellent n very dedicated to first class service n Cathy at the front desk is very acomcadating n very nice and she is also very sexy thank you Cathy n we look forward to being back n a couple weeks

• Stayed February 2014
We thank Mike n Kelly for sharing their experience and say "we very anxious to welcome you back to the suite of your delight".
Indianapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

So me and my boo stayed in the northern lights room for valentines and we absolutely love it. We were both very impressed the pictures on line give you a good idea of how the room is but when your actually there...its just absolutely wonderful...cant wait to go again

• Stayed February 2014
patient00, Manager at Red Carpet Inn Fantasuites, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
We thank Ms. Ann and her partner for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share their experience with the world. We are proud of having you and very anxious to welcoming you back. Chances are you will be seeing new flooring, wooden floor that is, in the suite that you would be picking next time. This renovation is just another milestone on the road of continuous improvement. A road that we happily chose to take for the sake of satisfying and ultimately delighting our beloved guests.
Centerpoint, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

on january 14 2014 it was our 25th wedding anniversary.And we have always wanted to go to the Fanta suites in greenwood Indiana. And on the 14 and the 15 of january 2014 we finally got to go and spend our 25th anniversary. We had a wonderful time and and enjoyed it very much. We loved the rooms we stayed in. We checked in on the 14th for the northern lights room and we fell in love with that room. We went to the breakfest room the next morning and while we in there cathy the front desk girl was talking to us and asked if we were enjoying our stay.WE said yes that we were going to have to come back and stay again soon and come on the day that they did the tours. So we could see the other rooms to choose what room we wanted next. She said you guys know that you could choose another room for your second night didn't we. We were like no but that would be awsome so we went and checked out the cave room and fell in love with that room. So we changed rooms for the second night ave room is awesome. We are planning on going back for 2 or 3 more night nights again real soon as soon as tax check gets here. I recommend everyone should try the rooms out. I will recommend this place to all my friends. Thanks to cathy the front desk girl she was wonderful and very friendly and I hope shes working again when we return. The only thing that could have been a little better was the breakfest bar. We'll be back soon and were ready for some quiet time and fun. enjoyed the whirlpools a whole lot.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
patient00, Manager at Red Carpet Inn Fantasuites, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Management Team thanks the reviewers for sharing their pleasant experience and for recommending the place; they fell in love with, to their friends. It is sure refreshing to see the hotel is getting its share of the elite clientele who know how to enjoy what the place has to offer. Meanwhile, we hope to continue to try to live up to the expectations of our repeat and prospective guests. Also special hello from Cathy for praising her service.
Greenwood, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

My girlfriend and I both have either kids or roommates, so we need to get a hotel in order to have any private time together. We enjoy staying at the Fantasuites. We have tried most of them by now. We love the themes and the hot tubs. The front desk is friendly and accomdating. The rooms are a little dated and some are a little worn down, but for the money, it is a great value. It is private and quiet.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
patient00, Manager at Red Carpet Inn Fantasuites, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
Management team thanks the reviewer for his frequent stays and for his truly genuine input. And since this is probably as good of a time as any to announce some of the renovations planned for this facility; we are pleased that wood flooring would be installed in the suites as well as the suites hallways thereby replacing the long time use of carpets with this environmentally friendly and healthy option. In the meantime, management team would like to extend a welcome back to Mr. Chuck B and to all our valued customers.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

I got the fanta suit and it's was really nice huge hot tub and great service I defiantly will recommend great place for honey moon or just romantic get away I would like to state the the front desk was really professional and nice

• Stayed November 2013
patient00, Manager at Red Carpet Inn Fantasuites, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Management would like to thank the reviewer for sharing his experience and for his compliments on the front desk service. We treasure that. What is particularly intriguing here is that, the reviewer, Mr. Eli, resembles a large section of our clientele that clearly realize what they can have for what little they pay, vs. other places, that is. They simply know what they come for. It's no secret that the places with a Jacuzzi in the bedroom are numerous out there in every town and almost in every hotel. However, no place else has that over size custom- built hot tub artistically situated in a theme suite and at such an affordable price. This is the main attraction especially when you can pick and choose from twenty four various themes. Everthing else is a plus.

We will continue to thrive to make it a better place for our beloved repeat and prospective customers alike.
Indianapolis, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

We were greeted at the lobby by an ambulance/fire truck. Then sat in the lobby for over 30 minutes waiting on any staff. Then someone who I later learned was a manager, walked by and asked if we had been helped then yelled at a younger girl to have what appeared to be a mentally handicaped gentleman get away from behind the desk. We checked in and went to our room, which was The Alien Invasion room. When we entered the interior hall it smelled of mildew and looked dirty. We entered the room and it looked run down and smelled damp. But my husband and I don't get away often and were celebrating our honeymoon so we decided to try to stay. We checked in nearing 11pm. Due to the theme this is a dark room, when we turned on a light by the bench/table we watched baby roaches scatter everywhere. We took pictures of this and them crawling on our belongings. We proceeded to the front desk to let them know and to check out. The gentleman said to call his manager in the morning and gave me the number. I called the next day and the lady was nice and said we will do a full refund, let me call my manager. She then called me back and said her manager would only let her do a partial refund. I was upset but thanked her. The next day I looked at our bank records to notice they didn't refund half, they actually deducted/charged another 75.00 instead of refunding it. I called back and the lady told me she was new and see what she could do, then the next day only 75.00 was returned to our account. I called the hotel again, was told it would be fixed and they messed up our bank again. This was two weeks ago and our account is still off 150.00 and no manager/supervisor/owner has returned our messages/calls. Be careful they will access your account unauthorized. They told me don't worry we had that building sprayed by terminix a couple days ago.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
patient00, Manager at Red Carpet Inn Fantasuites, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
I wish somebody would come up with a smart system to screen out hotel guests. For have we had such system, this reviewer would have been kept off the premises, for sure and I wouldn't need to be writing this. Be as it may, following is the truth; the whole truth and nothing but the truth about the content of this review!
One could tell from the very minute this lady arrived; she was ready for a scam. It's true that she called the front desk, after several hours of occupying the suite, and said that they saw roaches and took pictures and that they wanted their money back. The night shift Manager asked if she could show him the roaches they saw and/or the pictures they took. She refused. She just said they have them. The night shift manager was keen on seeing if there were truly any roaches, dead or alive, for that we have an active contract with TERMINIX (the largest and perhaps most experienced pest/bug control company there is) and that information, needless to say, would be crucial to both Management and Contractor. Further, the night desk Manager is empowered to take actions as he sees appropriate. Had she been honest with him, the issue would have been settled her way then. Instead, she called the next day and repeated the same slogan. And just for the sake of customer care, Management decided, as everything in the suite was very much used, to refund half of the transaction, which came to exactly $74.98. So the only transactions showing on Heartland screen (the credit card processor) are two; the original sale of $149.95 and the refund of $74.98. We comply with PCI standards and defy her to prove any faulty transactions on our part. May God help this lady and give her all the money she wants so she may have a peace of mind.

Been to Red Carpet Inn Fantasuites? Share your experiences!