Hotel lobby is attractive, the rooms seem to be newly renovated from being a Baymont Inn, (which is what the elevator said) Unfortunately our bathroom had not been cleaned very well, but the front desk person was happy to give us a different room. Front desk person was very nice, but while on the phone rolled her eyes at the callers question and then told me "people can be so stupid". Breakfast was good but was closed by 9 o'clock. A little early for us vacationing with small children. Pool was nice, but hot tub had sand in the bottom of it(?) No beach nearby that I know of. All in all a nice stay. I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our La Quinta Inn & Suites-Greenwood, INThis property completed full renovations at the end of 2012 and became a brand new La Quinta Inn January 2013.Our hotel is pet friendly, we have an indoor pool and spa, guest laundry, a great fitness room, a meeting room facility, guest business center, and we offer a free Brightside Breakfast, consisting of a waffle maker, biscuits and gravy, cheese omelets, cereal, danishes, muffins, fruit, juice and coffee.We are located off exit 99 on interstate 65,15 mins south of downtown Indianapolis. Lots of shopping, including the Greenwood Park Mall and great restaurants to choose from in the area.We would love to have you as a guest of our hotel, and we hope to see you soon!:) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Greenwood Hotel Greenwood
- Baymont Inn And Suites Greenwood
- Lees Hotel Greenwood
- Lees Inn Greenwood