We rolled into this La Quinta late on a Saturday night recently without a reservation because the website showed vacancies. The girl working the desk (alaya I think???) was alone and swamped(another guests child had just been sick in the lobby). She greeted me with wry humor and booked us a room very quickly and professionally before going back to mopping. The way she handled that evening was very impressive to me, as I've had four and five star desk people lose it over FAR less. The room was clean, well appointed, and spacious. All in all a great place to stay between Indy and Louisville!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our La Quinta Inn & Suites-Greenwood, INThis property completed full renovations at the end of 2012 and became a brand new La Quinta Inn January 2013.Our hotel is pet friendly, we have an indoor pool and spa, guest laundry, a great fitness room, a meeting room facility, guest business center, and we offer a free Brightside Breakfast, consisting of a waffle maker, biscuits and gravy, cheese omelets, cereal, danishes, muffins, fruit, juice and coffee.We are located off exit 99 on interstate 65,15 mins south of downtown Indianapolis. Lots of shopping, including the Greenwood Park Mall and great restaurants to choose from in the area.We would love to have you as a guest of our hotel, and we hope to see you soon!:) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Greenwood Hotel Greenwood
- Baymont Inn And Suites Greenwood
- Lees Hotel Greenwood
- Lees Inn Greenwood