We actually found the front desk to be very helpful. The room was of average cleanliness, nothing exceptional but not noticeably dirty either. The value was great considering the location and the nice indoor pool. I would highly recommend the La Quinta in Greenwood. Be sure to communicate any special requests and they will likely help you out... they did for us! Be sure to check out one of the 4 great nearby restaurants... Puerto Vallarta, Jonathan Byrd's, Oaken Barrel, or Main Street Grille! There is a Sams Club, Wal-Mart, and Starbucks at this exit as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our La Quinta Inn & Suites-Greenwood, INThis property completed full renovations at the end of 2012 and became a brand new La Quinta Inn January 2013.Our hotel is pet friendly, we have an indoor pool and spa, guest laundry, a great fitness room, a meeting room facility, guest business center, and we offer a free Brightside Breakfast, consisting of a waffle maker, biscuits and gravy, cheese omelets, cereal, danishes, muffins, fruit, juice and coffee.We are located off exit 99 on interstate 65,15 mins south of downtown Indianapolis. Lots of shopping, including the Greenwood Park Mall and great restaurants to choose from in the area.We would love to have you as a guest of our hotel, and we hope to see you soon!:) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, LaQuinta, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Greenwood
- Baymont Inn & Suites Greenwood Hotel Greenwood
- Lees Hotel Greenwood
- Lees Inn Greenwood