First, I've always been happy with this hotel chain and this one was right up there with my other favorites. We were less than 20 minutes away from downtown Indy for our evening plans.
I'm assuming a recent remodel has taken place and they deserve a THUMPS UP for that task. The room and main areas actually looks like a higher level hotel.
Descent sized pool and the area around it for relaxing but the main plus is this is a pet friendly facility. A nice little breakfast above the fruit and cereal setting and and outdoor sitting patio area.
This will be our new stopping location for any future Indianapolis visits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our La Quinta Inn & Suites-Greenwood, INThis property completed full renovations at the end of 2012 and became a brand new La Quinta Inn January 2013.Our hotel is pet friendly, we have an indoor pool and spa, guest laundry, a great fitness room, a meeting room facility, guest business center, and we offer a free Brightside Breakfast, consisting of a waffle maker, biscuits and gravy, cheese omelets, cereal, danishes, muffins, fruit, juice and coffee.We are located off exit 99 on interstate 65,15 mins south of downtown Indianapolis. Lots of shopping, including the Greenwood Park Mall and great restaurants to choose from in the area.We would love to have you as a guest of our hotel, and we hope to see you soon!:) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Greenwood
- Baymont Inn & Suites Greenwood Hotel Greenwood
- Lees Hotel Greenwood
- Lees Inn Greenwood