“Nice find and good location.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #3 of 7 hotels in Greenwood
Phoenix
“Nice find and good location.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

The hotel property itself is well-maintained. The staff was friendly and helpful. Just off the interstate and just outside Indy city limits. Many dining and shopping choices nearby. Free breakfast is nice. Slightly pricey for the location, though.

Room Tip: I would stay off the main floor.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
GM_GNWIN, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Greenwood, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. My staff and I strive to make each guest's stay the best possible. We hope to see you again soon.

78 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Watertown, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Stopped here tracking from TN back home to Chicago. We were pleasantly surprised. Great service, prices, rooms are modern, and a great breakfast. Looks like Holiday Inn is getting back to good again! We'll trust the brand again and when passing through stop here again for sure.

• Stayed March 2014
GM_GNWIN, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Greenwood, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Thank you so very much for your warm and wonderful comments, and for takin the time to share them with us! We are THRILLED to know your experience was great and we certainly hope to see you back in the future! We love our guests and hope it shows! GNWIN--GM
Indianapolis, Indiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

My fiancé and I are trying to book a block of rooms for our wedding and like the Holiday Inn Hotels normally. This one however, has made it impossible to book. I called the hotel directly and was redirected to the phone of Patty who I was told does group sales. It has been repeated phone calls and emails to her and even more calls to the front desk to ensure I have the correct information. I am always told she is out of the office, but she has yet to return any phone calls or emails. I sent an email directly to the hotel to direct towards the manager and have not received a response from that email either. This went on over a few weeks time. I do recommend Holiday Inn Express Hotels normally, except for using this one for large groups.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
GM_GNWIN, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Greenwood, responded to this review, January 1, 2014
Hi Janeen,

I am glad we finally were able to make contact following the email I received yesterday morning. As I mentioned in our conversation, I am extremely apologetic for the miscommunication that seemed to keep happening while trying to reach our Group Sales Dept, and appreciate you bringing it to my attention yesterday. Additionally, I'm extremely pleased that we were able to come to an agreement for your upcoming wedding plans and be your host hotel for your guests! We look forward to meeting you and your family and doing all we can to make this an enjoyable event for your blessed day! Thank you for your patience and congratulations, again. We'll see you soon.
Indianapolis, Indiana, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

I spent one night at this hotel and it was far better than I expected. My room was very clean, bedding was perfect. The bed/mattress was so comfortable, with 4 huge king size pillows, soft but yet firm. Nice chair and ottoman, TV 43" inch was big enough. Carpet very clean, room smelled fresh. I had a nice sized desk with computer outlets. Very reasonably priced (I had a military and AAA discount) Last night I was able to get hot tea and a banana from the food bar. This morning I had breakfast. They had omelets, bacon, biscuits, gravy, sweet rolls, bagels, toast, cereal, oatmeal, juices, coffee, tea, milk, etc The eating area is huge. It was carpeted and had nice furnishings. Very clean. I saw the indoor pool and it looked really inviting.

Room Tip: I happened to have a ground floor room and it was very quiet throughout the night.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Wow! Thank you so very much for taking a moment out of your busy schedule to let us know how your experience was while staying with us! We LOVE our guests and strive to do all we can to make each and every stay an enjoyable one. We certainly hope we have another opportunity in the future to have you stay with us again! Until then, safe travels!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Stayed here 3 nights while on business in area. Hotel is clean and well kept. Mgr reception with light snack and beverages nightly. Breakfast is typical holiday inn style and is ok. Pam the GM goes out her way to help and get you anything needed . Staff is friendly and helpful ! Hotel is location is close to many restaurants and shopping .

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
GM_GNWIN, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Greenwood, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your most recent stay and am glad to hear just how friendly and helpful the staff was! We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.
Evansville, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Close to St Francis hospital and great for out patient procedure stays. Nice pool and breakfast area. A bit out of the way but recommend 2 BR Suite for family stays. Fifteen minutes to downtown Indianapolis and just off I 65 South to Louisville

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing us even though it was a little bit out of your way! We certainly appreciate your patronage and favorable comments. We hope to see you again and this time not for any type of outpatient surgery, but for a relaxing dip in our pool! Safe travels until next time
Loveland, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Our room was very clean, with updated furniture and very comfortable. We slept well. The only downside was that the room wasn't very soundproof - I was awakened early in the morning to the sound of toilets flushing from other rooms, conversations in the hallway, and also the doors tend to slam pretty loudly if a person doesn't purposefully close it quietly.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
GM_GNWIN, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Greenwood, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
I certainly want to thank you for taking the opportunity, and time out of your day, to give us very useful feedback! We are so happy that you were comfortable here and liked your room. I will definitely get with our maintenance staff to see if we can try and slow the door closure mechanism on our doors to keep them from slamming. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how your stay was and we hope to see you again in the future!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Greenwood? Share your experiences!