“GREAT ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Value Place Indianapolis Greenwood

You added Value Place Indianapolis Greenwood to your Saves list
Value Place Indianapolis Greenwood
1009 Greenwood Springs Drive, Intersection - I-65 & County Line Rd., Greenwood, IN 46143   |
Special Offer
$20 Off First Week
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Greenwood
indianapolis
“GREAT ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Have always enjoyed staying here. Prices can sometimes be to pricey though Allen....lol. Very clean and great staff. Your company should concider keeping these but opening some under a different name as studio apt. 6 mths to year leases. I would sign up in a heart beat. As long as priceing is keep at a good rate.....Allen....lol. Felt very safe staying there. Although the elevator was ANNOYING!!!!! THANK YOU ALLEN FOR STAYING LATE TO INSURE I GOT MY ROOM..... ALL STAFF DESERVE A RAISE....HINT HINT CORP. OFFICE!!!!! THANKS GUYS I WILL BE BACK...... No drunks or idiots allowed to stay here. Thanks for making this a priority. Its important since young kids also stay there and can feel safe. Kathy

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Indianapolis Greenwood, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I am pleased to read that you found your guest room to be comfortable and affordable. We hope you had an opportunity to take advantage of the restaurants that were in walking distance to our hotel. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Fort Wayne, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Nothing glamorous about the hotel. No pool, exercise room, or breakfast but that was ok I didn't need or want it. What I did get was a really nice room with a kitchen in it that was way cleaner than any other hotel room. I did like the security as I often travel by myself. It was reassuring to always see a staff member somewhere on the property whether at the front desk or walking the halls. Thanks bunches and I'll see you next month!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I am delighted to hear you continually return to our hotel due to the excellent service our staff provides and the great rooms we have to offer. It is always a pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to having you stay with us more in the future.
Spencer, Indiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

Stayed 3 weeks. In spite of frequent door problems nothing was ever repaired. No housekeeping in 3 weeks. Thursday night, manager opened the bad room door and said;" yes it is bad" but never fixed it. I spent 45 minutes locked out in the hall Friday AM waiting to get into the room while nobody seemed to have a clue how to open the door. Lazy attention to an obvious problem resulted in me stressed out and late for a very important test. I will retest next week after staying elsewhere.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Indianapolis Greenwood, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. I apologize your stay did not meet expectations and that you were late for your test. We take all guest feedback very seriously and have addressed the issues you brought to our attention. We hope that you will consider staying with Value Place again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

I always stay at this location for quite sometimes approximately every 3 month for my vacations. I like all the services and friendly Staffs especially Brandon and Allen (the managers)
I will go back there again and again.
Terry.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Franklin, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

My stay at value place was above what I had expected!!!! The rooms were exceptionally clean. I had a two burner stove, refrigerator and microwave so I could fix meals for my family. The staff was always available willing to help. The keyed entry into the building along with a safety attendant made me feel like my daughter was safe during our stay. I will be recommending Value Place to others.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Wilder, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at Value Place while visiting family and I have to say that my expectations were exceeded. The staff was great. Allen and Brandon were very polite and helpful as was the rest of the staff. It was affordable and very clean. The security was great too. I felt safe having my children with me. My stay was wonderful and I look forward to staying again.

• Stayed January 2014
Ringgold, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

After staying here on multiple visits over the past five years this place just gets nicer and nicer. Allen and Brandon make checkin and front desk visits relaxed. The staff cleans thesw rooms very precise and exchanging linen daily at the desk saves me lots of tine and money on the washers, which are good priced for my own laundry. Theyve upgraded tvs and beds and are doing entire new rooms now...they are always improving I am going to start looking on any of my travels for Value Place especially if they all are this nice and friendly.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Been to Value Place Indianapolis Greenwood? Share your experiences!