“A positive experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Value Place Indianapolis Greenwood

Save Saved
You added Value Place Indianapolis Greenwood to your Saves list
Value Place Indianapolis Greenwood
1009 Greenwood Springs Drive, Intersection - I-65 & County Line Rd., Greenwood, IN 46143   |
Special Offer
$20 Off First Week
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Greenwood
Franklin, Indiana
“A positive experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

My stay at value place was above what I had expected!!!! The rooms were exceptionally clean. I had a two burner stove, refrigerator and microwave so I could fix meals for my family. The staff was always available willing to help. The keyed entry into the building along with a safety attendant made me feel like my daughter was safe during our stay. I will be recommending Value Place to others.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Wilder, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at Value Place while visiting family and I have to say that my expectations were exceeded. The staff was great. Allen and Brandon were very polite and helpful as was the rest of the staff. It was affordable and very clean. The security was great too. I felt safe having my children with me. My stay was wonderful and I look forward to staying again.

• Stayed January 2014
Ringgold, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

After staying here on multiple visits over the past five years this place just gets nicer and nicer. Allen and Brandon make checkin and front desk visits relaxed. The staff cleans thesw rooms very precise and exchanging linen daily at the desk saves me lots of tine and money on the washers, which are good priced for my own laundry. Theyve upgraded tvs and beds and are doing entire new rooms now...they are always improving I am going to start looking on any of my travels for Value Place especially if they all are this nice and friendly.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Utica, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for several months. I received nothing but the best service here. The staff was very friendly and the hotel was very clean. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. If I am in the area again I will DEFINITELY stay here again!

Room Tip: First floor
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Gatlinburg, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Stayed there with my mother for a while, very clean, and conveniently located off I-65!! Must say the staff was very friendly and responsive especially the manager Allen. Would definitely recommend this Value Place to anyone needing a home away from home!!!!! Tiffany

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

I recently decided to try my luck at Value Place while visiting family. I've driven by this place, and finally decided to stop in to check them out. Let me tell you, this place is pretty clean, not at all what I thought it would be....not that I really knew what to expect. I was taken on a tour of the property by Allen who was helpful. Been here a couple of days & have found this staff to be very friendly & helpful. I frequent the area often, and think I've found a great home away from home!!! Don't be like me and take so long to try out a pretty cool place.

Stayed January 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

Looked clean, friendly manager, reasonable price - but just after we unpacked we found it. Reported - manager was not surprised, checked room, found infestation. Our money was returned, but we were without a room at midnight - senior citizens - no help from management to repack and move, no apology from higher up. We left quietly, did not tell others the reason. I wrote very polite letters to local management as well as corporate headquarters; I received no apology, no response at all. I'm sorry I did not warn others sooner.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Value Place Indianapolis Greenwood? Share your experiences!