“Its 5 o'clock somewhere and its time to hang my hat!!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Value Place Indianapolis Greenwood

You added Value Place Indianapolis Greenwood to your Saves list
Value Place Indianapolis Greenwood
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1009 Greenwood Springs Drive, Intersection - I-65 & County Line Rd., Greenwood, IN 46143   |
Special Offer
Summer Deals Await
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Greenwood
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Its 5 o'clock somewhere and its time to hang my hat!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Its Simple.. Its Safe and Suits a variety of industry need!. JUST PRICED TO HIGH FOR THE QUALITY AND VALUE EVEN WITH THE UPGRADES, I had a very non-bias's review because I had the opportunity to stay with both versions. Nights 1 and 2 with out upgrades and the rest of the week it had been completed. Value Place Extended Stay Hotel offered myself the ability to spend quality time with my family for a working/stay-cation within the city. That offered an environment that was near all attractions the city of Indianapolis has to offer and the ease of a week that added up to a wonderful week of memories of family time. I would continue to recommend this location and others across the US to those who are in transition, short term and long term living circumstances, business travel. On one condition, IT IS NOT worth a cent more for RENT. The room was clean and well maintained. During my stay the Property Training Manager was not available for me to give my praise and concerns, he was out of town but the Guest Relations Attendant assisted in the smooth transition for the new upgrades that took place the week I had booked to stay. The First night, I stayed in the room with none of the upgrades, standard TV, kitchen with 2 burners no oven but over range microwave the bed was standard to a sub-par hotel that was on a wooden base. We had workers in the hotel during business hours working by floor, they were NOT gentle with any of my personal belongings; I felt that it was a timed drill to work on each room. The men broke down the old wooden frames leaving wood splinters and a mess behind which worried me for the kids. They said they the Value Place Staff would be behind them to clean up the mess. They had zero care or concern for the way they threw the beds and iron spring bases leaning them on the walls next to the rooms. Indeed in the matter of a few minuets the Guest Attendant he came in personally to clean up the mess & help us with the TV set that they did not program like they said they would do. He was able to clean up the mess and help us learn the new TV within a very reasonable time. I stayed at Value Place because my stay this time was going to be longer and with the upgrades in place after I had left, I felt that it was to keep the company moving forward. To ensure that guest have the best experience. The Laundry Room was a good feature to have on site. With the Deposit, Rent and any additional charges such as internet, towel exchange/ and ability to purchase dishware just seemed to be more money than the average person who travels would be willing to pay for no true amenities other than location being by the interstate and within walking distance of grocery, dinning, and shopping. I did not have my room cleaned my check out was the day of my cleaning but I did feel when we checked in that it was clean. And we did do a walk threw of the room prior to my check in with the Guest Attendant. I would say look at the funds you have and the purpose of your stay before making the decision to stay with Value Place. I did have my deposit returned to me because there were no damages to the room, but I still feel for the price your better to stay at a short term lease at an apartment or stay at a Hotel. The pros don't out-way the cons enough to say with complete honesty that I would be back in the future. I unfortunately left from our stay and felt like the property was advertising for guest to want to stay because they have a 32" Flatt Screen TV, or new Beds, the area was very cluttered with signs and made me think twice if that had been the day I checked in, instead of checking out would I have kept my reservation. I booked with Robert Anderson, Training Manager and then I had the tour of the property and all questions and help I needed for the entire week was addressed by Guest Services Manager Brandon Cantrell. Thank you for allowing me to express my stay with Value Place.

Room Tip: Take the time to really review the website and use the virtual tour option, when talking to the staf...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Dover, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

After a horrifying ordeal at another hotel, we found Value Place and decided to check it out. Upon driving up, I had a good feeling. The outside was well landscaped and cared for. Walking into the hotel we were greeted by Rob. He made us feel welcome. He answered all of our questions about the cleanliness of the hotel. (like I said bad experience at another place). He walked us to the room we would be staying at and showed us everything. Nothing was hidden and the room was spotless!! I will be honest the name of the hotel threw me off. At first I didn't even want to go there because I thought it would be exactly like what we had just left, but it was far from it. I will be staying at another Value Place in the future, and if I ever get to Indiana again I will be calling Rob at this Value Place. It's truly a great place and I promise you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Uhrichsville, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Great place to stay with excellent service. After a nasty experience at another hotel we came here. We were showed our room before paying so that we could inspect everything. Rob went over every detail of the room with us and the room was in mint condition and extremely clean. Burner stove, large microwave, full sized fridge and cupboards. 1 week stay here was cheaper than 4 nights at the worst in town and we were so happy we found this place! Highly recomended!!

• Stayed July 2013
Tylerton, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Stayed at this extended hotel for three weeks. It was a great deal with the price and what they offered in the rooms. It had a two burner stove, microwave and a full refigerator. They had a dish pack that cost $30.00 that had everything that I needed to cook. Didn't have to go out to dinner every day, The staff was very helpfull and even some lived on the property. It was very clean and safe. Only people who had keys could come into the building. Every time I was up, someone was cleaning something in the hotel. It is a great place to stay at if your in town for a period of time.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for a full month and found it to be a very good deal and I was quite happy with it. Of course you don't get high end and fancy accomodations at extended stay hotels, but even so the studio room I had was functionally equipped and had a very usable kitchenette. The room was totally clean and everything in it, such as appliances and TV, worked normally. I also was strongly impressed that the hotel has true high speed internet service. In fact it's one of the best hotel internet services I've ever had and I stay in lots and lots of hotels every year. Be sure to bring your own LAN cable though, because wireless is not available.

The two office staff people I've worked with were both effective and friendly. Check in was smooth and easy and they were able to deal right away with a couple of small problems I had.

This location is very conveniently located near the I-65 interstate and access to it is simple. There are lots of stores and restaurants close by and there are even more if you're willing to make a short drive. The drive time to downtown Indianapolis is only about fifteen minutes.

All in all this is a very good hotel and I can totally recommend it.

Room Tip: Get a room on the first or second floor for the best quiet. Rooms facing the interstate do have some...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Heather L, Manager at Value Place Indianapolis Greenwood, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
We appreciate you staying with us and glad to hear your overall experience was great! No matter what brings you to Value Place, you can count on a respectful, helpful and friendly team dedicated to keeping the Value Place promise to our guests and that is a truly affordable, incredibly clean, much safer experience that's always simple and flexible to fit your needs. Again, thank you for staying with us, we wish you well in your future travels and if you're ever in need of an extended stay we hope you choose Value Place.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood
La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenwood
Red Roof Inn Greenwood
#5 of 7 in Greenwood
3.5 of 5 stars 93 reviews
Red Carpet Inn Fantasuites

Been to Value Place Indianapolis Greenwood? Share your experiences!