“This was so much improved from what I remember from the past.” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 65 Restaurants in Greenfield
Cuisines: American
“This was so much improved from what I remember from the past.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised here. We were staying at the hotel that shares a parking lot and ran over as it was 9: 30 at night and we had not eaten since early morning. This was someplace we had not been since moving from the area 8 years ago. Far exceeded our expectations. As they were closing in half an hour we were not sure how the staff would respond as we walked in. They were great, friendly, professional, and could not have been better. Food was cooked perfect for the homey food that they serve. We don't go to Bob Evans anywhere often but this made us think it was time to try it more often.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Nashville, Tennessee
“Bob Evans gets me started right”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

When I visit my son in Greenfield, we always have breakfast together on the day I depart to return to Nashville. One of our favorite places for the breakfast is Bob Evans. My son can get his bacon and eggs and I can get my oatmeal, fruit, and yogurt. in addition the coffee's outstanding, and they'll gladly pour you a cup to go. We like this place a lot.

Visited February 2013
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“nice staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

The food was good as always and the staff was exceptional. Next year when we come back we will be going there again!

Visited March 2013
Greenfield, Indiana
“Take it or leave”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

the food here is so-so. It seems to change in taste between visits. Its too small which makes me feel cramped no matter where I sit. It is also somewhat depressing, could use updating.

Visited August 2012
Burlington, Vermont
“First time having dinner at a Bob Evans”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Service and prices were very good, and food was just OK. It's not Bob Evans fault. I wanted a better restaurant for dinner but this was the only one we could walk to from the hotel, so it is what it is.
I'm sure breakfast and lunch would rate higher.

Visited July 2012