“Grandma being acused” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 67 Restaurants in Greenfield
Cuisines: American
“Grandma being acused”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

When I was little maybe 7 yrs. Old we went there for dinner my mother paid for the meal and she went off to get the car I helped my grandma out the door snd the chasher said you didn't pay for the food and I said she did but chasher denyed and threaten to call the cops on her soon my mother proved the casher worng and left after an 45 min. Argument.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Chicago, Illinois
“Everything you want in a restaurant (for breakfast).”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I've only had breakfast here. The meal portions are large with smaller than expected prices. It's small-town atmosphere in the downtown of Greenfield.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio
“Great food at a local cafe.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

We stopped for dinner in Greenfield, IN (just east of Indy) looking to bypass the chains on a busy Friday night. We drive downtown and found Carol's Corner. My son ordered the deluxe burger (it was two handmade patties and HUGE) and my wife and I had breakfast choices. We left full and enjoyed the congenial, local atmosphere and folksy environment. We had an event in downtown Chicago over the weekend including dinner at a high dollar restaurant. We all agreed, including our 18 year old, that our dinner at Carol's was our food highlight of the trip. Cord our server was very nice as well. Thanks!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Greenfield, Indiana
“Reasonable food at reasonable prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

This is a great place to stop to have coffee and sandwiches and platters. Fantastic Prices. The atmosphere is very comfortable-- nothing fancy. It's like stepping out of the 1950s.

Visited April 2013
Greenfield, Indiana
“My choice for breakfast in Greenfield”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

The staff is friendly and remember their regulars. How can you beat .99 biscuits and gravy Mon-Friday for breakfast?
That, a sausage patty and some home fries cooked up like Mom used to do and you have a affordable breakfast, stretched waist band and a good jump start to the morning.
Thumbs up for a good ole' country breakfast.

• Visited March 2013