“Best Place in Greenfield to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Super 8 Greenfield
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2100 N. State St., Greenfield, IN 46140   |
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Greenfield
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Place in Greenfield to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stay here four times a year for 10 days at a time.
Clean rooms, nice pool and hot tub, friendly service.
Could not ask for more.
Susie at the front desk from 3 to 11 is fabulous.
Kelly the manager is very good.
Great pricing also.

Room Tip: No elevator so if unable to do stairs request a first floor room. I like 124 thru 128. They are far...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
kellie c, General Manager at Super 8 Greenfield, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for the nice review. Susie is awesome! She has been here for over 14 years. She cares about the people she checks in, that is for sure.

I like that area also, but if you can climb stairs 2nd floor is always less noisy.
If guest would just book directly through us and not the online travel agencies, then we can accomodate their requests. Alot of these booking sites don't get the request to us, and you will pay full rate every time, (even though they advertise that you will get our best rates).

Thank you again for being a loyal gues.
Kellie C.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Mount Sterling
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

This property is always clean and neat. Had problems with the plumbing and it was corrected immediately. The staff is always efficient and friendly.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Doris,
Thank you again for writing a nice review.
I am good with a plunger! LOL

It was nice to see you again.
Mount Zion, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I live in Illinois and have family in Ohio. I found this place a few years ago. I usually leave after work, drive a bit, and then stop for the night before completing my trip in the morning. I have always gotten excellent service, friendly staff, clean rooms, and an overall great experience. I often travel alone and it is nice to have a place I can rely on. I just booked another stay for a trip this weekend!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
kellie c, General Manager at Super 8 Greenfield, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Debby,

Wow! What a great review!! I am so glad you are happy with your stay. We love our repeat customers. Please introduce yourself next time you are in. I am usually here.

The staff loves reading our reviews, we feel it helps motivate them to continue to do a great job, they do work hard.
Louisville, KY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I was looking for a place and after reading the reviews for this place, thought it was worth a try. Everything was perfect as stated. King room was spacious and clean. Breakfast area was clean, in fact while we were eating two different workers came and cleaned with a spray all the empty tables. Breakfast closed at 9:30 and at 9:05 as we were leaving, the workers were refilling everything! A first class motel and we will stay again when in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
kellie c, General Manager at Super 8 Greenfield, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank you so much for the awesome review! Loved it.

I will be printing this one off for sure for the staff to read.

Thanks Again,
Kellie C.

Been to Super 8 Greenfield? Share your experiences!