“Good Value For The Price” 3 of 5 stars

Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Greenfield
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Mifflintown
“Good Value For The Price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

The price was VERY reasonable. Breakfast was included. Our biggest complaint was noise. The doors were not airtight. In fact, you could see light around them. And, you could hear everything from the outside: people talking, doors slamming, traffic. Owners were very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was average.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

kellie c, General Manager at Super 8 Greenfield, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
I would really like for you to contact me. I am not sure you are talking about this property.
Our owner (John) is not here this month and we are a brick building and you can't hear anything from outside. We are an indoor corridor. . Our breakfast has biscuits, gravy, waffles, 2 cereals, 3 kinds of breads, bagels, mini muffins, hard boiled eggs, oatmeal, juices, cinnamon rolls coffee and tea. I would love for you to call me. This is why I think you may have us mixed up with another property. I don't mean to sound defensive, but It just doesn't sound like this property. Please call me.
317-462-8899
Kellie C.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

The staff was amazing! Friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. It's such a relief to have stayed in a hotel that takes the time to clean it! The hot breakfast was nice and the dining area was neat and clean. There was a heated pool and my kids really enjoyed that. The room was quiet and just everything in general was a pleasant experience. I plan to stay here again on my way back through. Awesome! A+ all the way!!

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you so much for the great review. Kids love the indoor pool and the adults love the hot tub. You need something to relax you after a day of driving. We hope you had some of the popcorn we pop each night also.
This was an awesome review. We really appreciate it!
See you Soon,
Kellie C.
Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

On our way from St Louis to Cleveland, we decided to break our trip into two short days, so we looked for a Super 8 in the Indianapolis area. Greenfield is a small town (bedroom suburb?) east of Indianapolis just south of the I-70.

The hotel was impeccably maintained, with large rooms and comfortable beds, albeit not pillow-topped. It's a non-smoking motel so the slightly off-smell in Room137 surprised us. The windows opened so we aired out the room for several hours and the smell dissipated (or simply lessened as we became more accustomed?).

The lobby and separate breakfast area were spacious and comfortably furnished. A hot breakfast, of waffles or biscuits and gravy, accompanied the usual suspects of yoghurt, toast, muffins and cold cereals.

We would certainly stay there again but perhaps check out the room first and arrive earlier for more options. Despite a request thru the Super 8 telephone booking service, our request for a ground floor room did NOT appear on the Motel's computer.

Room Tip: Suggest you don't take rooms 135-137 because the housemaids line up and supply all their room c...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
kellie c, General Manager at Super 8 Greenfield, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
I am pleased that you wrote a review for us.
We are a non-smoking facility as of July 2012. We had to renovate after the new State Law regarding no smoking allowed in hotels. I am not sure of the smell in the room. I went to the room this morning and did not notice anything, but will be checking this daily. I agree with you about the rooms at the end of the hall near the entrance door, it can be a little noisy when people are coming and going. We try to not rent those until the last room or if someone wants near an exit. I always prefer 2nd floor, it is usually less noisy, noone above you and no outside door or stairs to be under. Great Tip!
Thank you for noticing our breakfast, our breakfast room is newly renovated from previous meeting room and it can seat 36 at one time.
Thank you again for all the information.
Kellie C

Been to Super 8 Greenfield? Share your experiences!