“A Great way to Start a Career” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Greenfield
Raleigh, North Carolina
“A Great way to Start a Career”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I had to come to Indiana for cdl training for over month. Being over700 miles away from home it wad a pleasure to stay at the Quality Inn in Greenfield. The rooms are pleasant and comfortable. The staff has been extremely helpfully and friendly. They made it easier being away from home. It is also located right off I70 and is within short walking of great restaurants and shopping. If you are in the area and need a place to stay....I strongly recommend this Inn!!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Deb I, Vice President at Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield, responded to this review, June 29, 2013
I have been assisting at the hotel while some staff are in transition and I have to say the students have been great. It is a pleasure to know that some feel that way also. Most of our guests are usually very short stays and we don't get to know them that well. But the students have been with us for several weeks and they are like family.
Thank you for letting us know that you feel "at home".
Deborah

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Bedford, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE. My husband and I rolled in late last night and asked for a room. There was a pizza box lid on top of the tv armoir and a leftover bar of soap above the shower that we didn't discover until this morning. This morning when I tried to shower, IT DIDN'T WORK! After calling the front desk I was instructed to pick up keys to another room so that we could utilize the shower. This was NOT the first time occupants of room 151 had to do this! We will NEVER stay in another Quality Inn...WORST PLACE EVER!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
GM_Greenfield_IN, Vice President at Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the poor exerience you had on your recent visit. As you can see from our hotel Trip Advisor reivews, your stay is not typical.
In checking Room 151 shower it does have a very unique shower setup which does take some technical experience to operate. You are correct and this is not the first time people have had difficulty operating this shower handle.
I am having maintenance take care of changing over to a more simple operating shower handle. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. Trip Advisor comments are read by many and this venue is important to keep updated on. I read all comments daily.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

We spent two nights and enjoyed them. Room was clean, well maintained. The staff was great. This is an old building and they said they were going to remodel and upgrade but we never felt that worn out atmosphere some older places have.

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comments. Our team does love to read our Trip Advisor comments on a daily basis. Everyone checks them to see what we have done and what we could have done better!!!
Now and then there is a negative, but it is great to see the many happy customers we have visit us. Many tell us they have been returning for years.
We look forward to serving you again, hopefully in the very near future.
Wheeling, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Very clean and comfortable. Staff was excellent and breakfast was good. Small but nice outdoor pool.Convenient location. The only thing I didn't like was the side entrance was constantly propped open with a towel -my guess people too lazy to use key card when at the pool and out to smoke which is a safety concern for me especially so close to the interstate, but we were on the 2nd floor so not as if we were right next to it. Would stay there again but only on 2nd floor.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Topeka, Kansas, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I would not recommend staying here! The place is dirty and disgusting and smelled! There was a film of dust on everything! Air conditioner tabs had a layer of what I would say combined dirt and grease. Food and coffee were deplorable! The handles on the chair at the desk was sticky. I couldn't wait to get out of that place!

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

We arrived later in the day after a 2nd day of 13 hour drives and there was no hesitation or grief over our later arrival. The desk staff was extra kind with a speedy check-in and very helpful when we advised we had pets. He even apologized that I had to go upstairs. Wish they'd have had an elevator, but they put us in a room as close to the stairs as they could and made sure there were carts at bottom and top of stairs for our pet carriers and luggage. The room was larger and more comfortable than we had expected with a large enough bed for my very tall husband - he actually fit. The AC unit worked great and wasn't the standard annoyingly loud kind. Free wi-fi was a nice thing to have too with no trouble logging on. We did not use any of the other amenities so can not comment on them. I appreciated the newpaper and the Indy visitors guide that was in the lobby for anyone to take. The breakfast was good. Even though they were innundated with a huge tour they had everything filled and ready with minimal wait. They even had recommended close restaurants and one that would give us a discount. I would recommend this place to all my out-of-town visitors in future and would stay at this chain in other cities just because of how we were treated at this location. We did have to do a U Turn as the entrance to the hotel wasn't as well indicated because it was through a gas station or restaurant so a bigger sign indicating where to turn in might be a good thing.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Not the best place in the world. The room was clean and bed was ok. Do not believe the picture on the billboard. The breakfast is not as good as the picture. When I asked about it they said that is our week day breakfast. Typical bait and hook. I would stay again do to location and walmart. Although next time I will sleep in and eat at the Denny's at exit 123.

• Stayed April 2013

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield? Share your experiences!