“Good breakfast with good friendly servers.” 4 of 5 stars

(574) 533-4994
Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 78 Restaurants in Goshen
South Bend, Indiana
“Good breakfast with good friendly servers.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

This place has good breakfasts at decent prices. The servers really seem to care & want you to be satisfied. They also from my personal experience remember me as being a previous customer. Which was really amazing as it was atleast a month between my visits. The server even remembered what I had ordered on my previous visit. How amazing is that?? I hope this restaurant sticks around for a long time as they are a very refreshing option for breakfast in the Goshen area. (granted it is actually located in Waterford)

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Kitchener, Canada
“A Family Diner Feel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We stopped here with my brother & sister-in-law for dinner. It's a fairly new operation in a building that previously housed a restaurant. Diner-type tables. I had the farmer chicken (a breaded chicken) with mushroom sauce with sides of garden salad, roasted potatoes and vegetables. It was OK, though maybe slightly overdone. The potatoes were a bit strange, being cut as large slices that didn't have a roasted taste. The vegetables were nicely done. My spouse had a tossed salad and vegetable beef soup (still full from lunch!). The salad was standard, and the beef vegetable soup was reasonably good. The serviced was quick and friendly. Seems like a good neighborhood place.

• Visited October 2013