“Best pizza in a long time” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 78 Restaurants in Goshen
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Serving Italian pizza made with the finest ingredients.
Description: Serving Italian pizza made with the finest ingredients.
Powell, Ohio
“Best pizza in a long time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Whoda thunk some of the best pizza would be in Goshen, IN? Real Neapolitan (certified by Italian govt) with great fresh toppings and homemade mozzarella. Although I would of liked the crust baked a little more, that's just a personal preference. Crust is flavorful and chewy. Atmosphere is quaint with sidewalk seating and a small but full bar. Very friendly staff. I'll bet the rest of the menu is just as good. I can highly recommend!

Goshen, Indiana
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

This pizza was the by far the best I've ever had in a restaurant. The toppings are interesting & high quality. The crust is also delicious & I found myself eating all of it, instead of just the part that held the toppings. The service is also excellent. The waitress was very helpful & informative. I plan to return as soon as possible.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pekin, Indiana
“Best pizza ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Referred here by another merchant as we are not from the area. I had the Fig pizza & my husband had the Pizzicato. While his was very good, mine was the best pizza either one of us have ever had. Cannot believe a place like this exists in Goshen. I will be returning to Goshen in a couple weeks and have a return trip to Venturi planned. Referred a friend who was visiting the South Bend area and they drove down to have the pizza and were NOT disappointed, also stating it was the best pizza they ever had. Service was also great....

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Fantastic Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

My friend and I decided to try this place based on some reviews we heard second hand. We were not disappointed. I can't believe a place of this quality exists in tiny little Goshen, Indiana. The service was excellent and the food was fantastic. I would highly recommend a visit to this place if you're visiting the area.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Incredible food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Goshen is a small town, so when this place opened up there was A LOT of hype. Turns out is was all well deserved!! This is hands down my favorite restaurant. I take every visitor from out of town here and they are always blown away. The staff is so great. I have always gotten great advice on something new to try or a wine to pair with our pizza. So happy to have this gem in our little town!

• Visited May 2014