We stayed at the hotel and had kids running through the hallways untill 2:30am and a drain pipe next to the bed that was loud and bothersome. The 1895 restuaraunt is a joke. The food is very expensive and not what someone would advertise as 4star as the price sudjested. The $52.00 steak was tough and chewy. The salad we had $11.00 tasted like what happens when you regurdistate up to the back of your throut. every server was greater than thou attitude and acted like you were nuts when you complained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- French Lick Resort Casino is a $500 million historic restoration and casino development that includes French Lick Springs Hotel, French Lick Casino and West Baden Springs Hotel. This premier resort destination features 689 guest rooms and suites; 42,000-square-foot casino; 45-holes of golf, including fully restored Donald Ross Course and the new, 18-hole Pete Dye Course (opening Spring 2009); two full-service spas with a combined 36 treatment rooms and an array of dining and entertainment options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your French Lick Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Lick Hotel French Lick
- French Lick Springs Resort