“nice” 5 of 5 stars

+1 812-936-9300
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Get your game on at French Lick Casino, a 51,000-square-foot Vegas-style gaming facility all on one floor with soaring 27-foot ceilings. On our gaming floor, you can play to win a brand new car on slot machines or a progressive jackpot at our table games. You'll find live-action blackjack, roulette and craps and other table games, a luxurious high-limit room and Indiana's largest non-smoking room. Bring a group of friends and enjoy live entertainment, DJs and Promotions in our spacious entertainment lounge.
Jasper, Indiana
11 attraction reviews
“nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

were else can you go for free music free drinks great employees and it is up to you to blow money great clean place to entertain friends

11 attraction reviews
“BEAUTIFUL LOCATON”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

My husband and I went for my birthday. I would like to mentioned that if you are allergic to smoke, MAKE SURE you take your medication. When you first walk in you go through the smoke area first to get to the non-smoke area...that along trigger my sinsus and wthin a half hour into it I had a huge headach! I felt that a lot of the slots game were confusing to play. There is a help button, but I still didnt understand the concept! I played for about 3 hrs on $20 and lost $10.09. Most of the players didnt win high dollar amounts, which have been there a lot longer than us! you either have to bet high or not come out of there with much or not at all!
Not sure if we will ever go back!

Visited August 2012
Bedford, In
16 attraction reviews
“Great place to visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

We have been to the casino a couple of times and have enjoyed it. We are not into gambling and do not regulary visit casinos, but enjoy walking around and people watching. Food is very good.

Visited December 2011
Noblesville, IN
29 attraction reviews
“Small casino”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Its a fairly small casino, but they did have low table limits. I didnt do very well, but I did her the occasional celebration from some people who were winning. They had a non smoking section as well. Its the only place in town, so if you feel like gambling, its worth a shot. Id go again if I was in town, but wouldn't travel just to go here.

Visited August 2012
9 attraction reviews
“Gotta stop in if your close by!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

My husband and i stopped by on our way back from louisville. Machines were pretty dated, but overall we had a good time! Helpful guards explained the layout. And everyone was super friendly. A couple of old grump tards..but we had a blast! And walked out with $1100!!