“newly remodeled, great price” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 5 hotels in Franklin
Atlanta, ga
“newly remodeled, great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Stayed here on the way back from Chicago area. Room was newly redone, nice new mattress, everything clean and comfy. Desk clerk very nice and helpful. Saves you 30 dollars + not to stay near a major city on the road- a deal!
I did smell cigarette smoke in the hall, tho it was supposedly a non smoking hotel. Did not notice it in my room. Free wifi, frig, cable. All good.
Breakfast adequate.

Room Tip: I was told the King size rooms were the latest to be re done, had newer mattresses.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

35 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Clinton, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

My wife and I stayed here the night before Fathers' Day enroute to visit our daughter. The receptionist was extremely friendly and helpful. When I signed for the room I had to initial we would pay an additional $75 for cleanup if we smoked in the room. We went to room 219 and when my wife opened the door the stink of smoke was very strong. I was several feet behind her and said we weren't even going in. The receptionist gave us another room and apologized. She told us the whole hotel was non-smoking. The air conditioner in our room never did really cool the room. Later that night I walked by without looking at room numbers and stopped when the smell of smoke was strong. I was outside room 219. The back stairwell smelled as if people had been using it for a smoking area too since it was raining and they probably didn't want to go outside. Breakfast was very good and overall the building was clean.

Room Tip: Check the room for cleanliness and smells before allowing children in or taking your luggage inside...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Peoria, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

We selected this hotel for a stay over Memorial Day weekend when we were visiting family in the area. Our #1 reason for staying here was the price and flexibility of a single night and week of cancellation which is difficult to find on Indy 500 weekend. We checked in fairly late and the front desk person was extremely friendly and welcoming. We had reserved 2 rooms and there were still side by side rooms available for our late arrival.

There is no elevator so we had to carry our stuff up to the second floor. The hallway looks a little outdated and when i first opened the door to our room i thought it smelled like smoking even though it said non smoking. When we got into the room we found a very clean and freshly updated room with plenty of space. There was also zero smoke smell. Someone must have recently been in the hall after smoking outside.

We slept great on a very comfortable bed and didnt experience any noise problems. Breakfast was fine and our checkout experience was very pleasant as well.

• Stayed May 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

This was our second stop here on our way north from FL It has been remodeled since last year and isverynew, sleek and modern. Good location off of I 65. Breakfast was nice with hot eggs and link sausage, waffles etc. Also only 4% sakes tax in this county. Every bit of savings helps. Staff was very friendly.

• Stayed March 2013
Pittsboro, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

My daughter and I stayed at the Quality Inn for an event at Franklin College. The rooms were clean, pool looked nice, and the staff was friendly. We didn't use the pool because it felt a bit chilly to us and it was cool outside anyway. Breakfast was decent, a nice variety and everything was warm. We have stayed here previously when we were doing things in the area and it has never disappointed us. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Columbia, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

From the time we arrived here and was greeted by the desk clerk I could tell our stay was going to be a pleasant one. The room was very clean. Most of the rooms were filled and to our surprise it was very quiet. I honestly dont remember when I slept so well while staying in a motel. The breakfast bar was absolutely wonderful. The food was not only hot but very delicious and a great variety on top of that. I also had the pleasure of meeting the owners and visit with them for a short while. They were very personable and down to earth and more than took care of me during my stay. I could go on and on but will end by saying that my stay here was most enjoyable and would highly recomend the QUALITY INN on 150 Lovers Lane in Franklin Indiana to anyone heading this way and in need of an awesome place to stay. Thank you Quality Inn. I look forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: The staff is very knowledgable in knowing how to fit the client with the room.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Redkey, Indiana, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

The room and motel were clean, but - small and cramped. Much had been spent to
upgrade the room with new bath fixtures, large flat screen TV. Lighting was poor. Personel
were friendly but hard to find. The desk clerk was also doing laundry in an ajoining room.
She could not hear the bell due to the laundry noise. Check in was a total hassle. Add to
that the free breakfast of cold pasty gravy and busquits and what you have left is - this was
my first and last stay at this Quality Inn.

Room Tip: Find someplace else.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!