“Inbound to a farming town” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Frankfort

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Frankfort to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Frankfort
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2150 W Holiday Rd, Frankfort, IN 46041 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express Frankfort)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Frankfort

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Detroit, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

The fine folks at this hotel let us in at 2 am because the Super 8 next door (which we had reservations for) had their front door locked, and NO ONE ON STAFF!. Room was very clean, beds were comfy, breakfast was better than expected! Highly recomended!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
LaQuintaGM6686, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Frankfort, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
I was so happy that we could accommodate you at such a time. Rest assured we do not lock our front doors so you are always welcome at La Quinta. Thank you for coming to see us, and we hope to see you again!

Kat Kelly
GM La Quinta Inn & Suites Frankfort
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

It is obvious that this area has very hard water. The coffee maker water compartment was loaded with scale and lime. They need to be treated. The hotel is undergoing construction of the lobby area so there is a mess. Otherwise a completely uneventful stay.

• Stayed July 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

i originally grew up in this small town so every once in awhile i have to make the trip back for family visits. this particular trip i had my boyfriend and his 2 kids with me so staying at the parents house wasn't an option.
i chose this hotel because of the reputation holiday inn expresses have and because of the pool.
the room was clean, as was the rest of the hotel. the staff couldn't have been nicer and young (the hotel manager) even insisted to open my bottle of wine after i asked to borrow a corkscrew.
i would most definitely recommend this hotel and will stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

We were in Frankfort for a wedding. On arrival, I was pretty upset to discover that their system was down and they had no way to verify my reservation. Fortunately I had my confirmation email and was able to provide them with the info. This was very important since we were traveling with a disabled individual and I only had an hour to check in (check in was 3pm, wedding was at 4:30pm) and help get my disabled son ready for the wedding. We were given a nice room on the ground floor with 2 very comfortable double beds. I was also pleased that the pillow cases were embroidered with the pillows firmness, I hadn't requested a disabled access room so I was pleased with the size. It was large enough for my son's chair to pass through easily and had plenty of room for him to maneuver to get his wheelchair to the desk to reach his computer. The room was clean and nicely decorated with a fridge and microwave. The hotel had a very nice workout center with modern equipment. The pool appeared to be a nice size, but I didn't go into the actual area. The room did have a few issues that prevented me from giving it a 5 rating however. The most annoying was the bedside table between the beds was the exact height of the bed and the edge butted against the bed leaving a very sharp corner for the person sleeping on the right to bump into throughout the night. I ended up placing a room pillow against the table and bed, but still bumped it a few times throughout the night. The room mirror was cloudy and made putting in my contacts a bit of a challenge. We also saw 4-5 ants on the desk nearest the window. One of the best parts of my stay was taking our dogs for a walk on the grassy area at the edge of the parking lot. The area was wide enough for the dogs to stretch and far enough from the highway that I didn't have to worry about their safety. The property was divided from the church next door by a large culvert that was filled with vegetation and wildlife. While exploring, we saw a bird's nest with eggs and a large variety of birds that flitted about delighting the dogs. The rural atmosphere was so pleasant and refreshing. The breakfast buffet was a nice surprise. It had a nice variety of options including omelets, sausage, gravy and biscuits and cinnamon rolls that were sooo good. It was well maintained and tasty. Nice since no restaurants were close by. I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Having stayed in a few Holiday Inns and Expresses in my time with my last experience in nearby Carmel, Indiana being far, far less than spectacular, I approached this business stay with some trepidation, but I should not have been concerned. Upon entering, I was warmly welcomed, told I was expected, and all amenities were immediately explained to me. There were absolutely no hassles and the desk clerk was knowledgable of my travel needs.
The room was extraordinarily clean and comfortable and I had two wonderful night sleeps without the hallway noise from my previous stay in Carmel. Every morning there was a hot and delicious breakfast as well as a friendly greeting from the staff. If you need to stay in this area for whatever reason, you cannot go wrong here.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Last weekend was one of the worst snow storms Indiana has ever seen! After closing the highway we needed to find a place to stay and were directed to this hotel. I had my infant daughter with me and the employees of this hotel actually went out of their way to get diapers for her from the store! In the ZERO visability conditions!
Aside from that they kept the pool and hottub open late for the other guests to help make the best out of the emergency stay.
and THEY HAD THE CLEANEST BATHROOMS I'VE EVER SEEN.
If anyone else has ever had a bad stay here I would think it would be out of the norm. The only problem is the walls are thin so if others are making noise you can hear it easily through the walls. But I wouldn't let that stop me if I needed a place to stay in the area...this is where I'd go!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Frankfort? Share your experiences!