“WOOHOO!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Skydive Indianapolis

Skydive Indianapolis
3009 W. SR 28, Frankfort, IN (Formerly Skydive Greensburg)
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 1 Attractions in Frankfort
Type: Other, Adventure
Indianapolis, Indiana
“WOOHOO!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This was my second tandem in a year. This one was sooo much better then the first. For the simple reason you know what to expect- so I thought. My tandem buddy made sure it would be more thrilling then the first-with some spins and letting me help guide the chute. I can't say enough about my tandem buddy( Ted) & my photographer( Shorty) they make it look so easy and make it so much fun. Can't wait to do this again,

Visited May 2014

Whiteland, Indiana
“Mothers day outing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

What an awe...mazing adventure with my mom and son! Great first jump! We will do it again!
Thank you!

Visited May 2014
“Amazing!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

Was such a great experience! The jump was great, the instructor was very helpful and awesome. The pictures and video that I received was fantastic as well. It's was an overall great experience and I can't wait to jump again.

Visited April 2014
“Great dropzone!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

I have done four tandem jumps, and am considering taking AFF classes sometime in the near future. I will probably even do a few more tandems! Anyways, the place has a great atmosphere and in my personal experience everyone is friendly and jokes around. I felt comfortable around the people that worked there, and my tandem instructors were pretty cool as well. Not only do i enjoy the free fall and ride back down to Earth, i also enjoyed the scenery looking out of the plane on the way up. The videos and stills are top notch, they did not disappoint. If you're thinking about taking that first leap i would definitely recommend this drop zone! I know i'll be back again for more!

Visited April 2014
Greentown, Indiana
“First-Timer, Chose This To Propose”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I was looking for all kinds of ways to propose. I was deadly afraid of jumping from a perfectly good airplane. My now-fiancee loved the idea, but I was scared witless. I chose this company from several great reviews.

Nothing prepares you, no matter how much research you do, for falling out of an airplane at 13,000 feet. It's quite extraordinary. I swore my whole life I'd never do it. But my entire experience with this company helped me not only get over my fears and do it, every member of the staff made me feel like this was, really, no big deal.

When it came time for my tandem jump (did I mention that my biggest fear is heights?) my instructor made me feel so into it that I just couldn't wait to step off. And there's no feeling like it.

Yes, you'll feel - for, like, 3 seconds - that you're falling. The entire rest of your experience is going to be flying. Through the air. Even for the most phobic jumpers, I highly recommend them!

Visited October 2013

Been to Skydive Indianapolis? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Skydive Indianapolis, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.