“HALL'S-NEED I SAY MORE” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Fort Wayne
“HALL'S-NEED I SAY MORE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

If you want good food----a great selection---a reasonable quantity-and very good tasting you can't go wrong with any of the Hall's in Fort Wayne. Every year we get Hall's Gift Cards from family as they know we like that and will use them. I recommend their Pan Fried Cod served with Hash Brown Potatoes and Side Salad and topped off with their Garlic Bread. They also have very good Swiss Steak. The prices are fair and the service is usually very good.

Visited November 2013

Lafayette, Louisiana
“Delish fried chicken and we loved the value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Didnt just want a burger from Mc Donalds so we found this place, we are traveling and from out of town and I must say the fried chicken was scrumptious and the value was worth every penny! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HALLS for your next meal! The staff was friendly and warm. Loved it!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Garrett, Indiana
“A flashback to great eating!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Hall's has a drive-in eat in your car area & we recommend doing this because its a flashback to the 1950s & 60s days. The food prices are reasonable & they have local specialties which you should try. Still a mom & pop type place after all these years. Inside eating is also an option if the weather is in-climate. We recommend a slice of turtle or snickers pie, pricey, but worth it for a sweet treat. .

Visited July 2013
Danville, Indiana
“Best fried chicken I've ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I was in town alone on business. I was looking for a place that I could go and get real food that I could take back to my hotel. I didn't want fast food and was happy when someone recommended Halls. It is a drive in location like a sonic or old root beer stand but the server comes to your car to take your order. I came for the cobb salad but she recommended the blue plate special which included 3 pieces of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, a roll and a salad for $7.99! It came out quick and hot in a to go container. I drove the 10 or so miles back to my hotel and to my surprise the chicken was still crispy and oh so yummy! I grew up with excellent fried chicken so I have been pretty particular but this was the best I've ever had. Juicy and tender, crispy with just the right amount of spice. I look forward to my next trip for sure.

Visited July 2013
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
“Great food for a great price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Love their onion rings and chocolate pepsi! they have great daily specials! Only thing better would be if they used real mashed potatoes!

Visited April 2013