The hotel itself was not bad. I would have liked to have a King bed per my preferences but the room was clean and the breakfast offered hot items. Had some trouble with card keys not working day to day and the toiletries were pretty low grade. The internet was really slow, my air card provided faster service on 3G. However, this was convenient to where I was working and there were plenty of good places to eat around. (see my review of Cork and Cleaver and of Lovely's) All of the equipment in the workout room worked and the pool and hot tub are inside which is convenient this time of the year. The only downside was all of the construction out on the main street Rt 3. Looked like it was a long process that was stalled mid construction. I actually never saw a crew but the 6 lane blvd was down to two most places. Construction is temporary though so don't count this hotel out on that.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Ft. Wayne North Hotel Fort Wayne
- Hampton Inn And Suites Ft. Wayne North Hotel
- Fort Wayne Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Wayne-North hotel is the perfect hotel for business or leisure travelers. Enjoy free hot breakfast every day, free high speed Internet, indoor fitness center, heated indoor pool and hot tub, clean and comfortable Hampton Beds, close proximity to all Fort Wayne attractions, and easy access to several corporate offices and major highways. We offer rooms, suites, and accessible rooms, as well as a business center and plenty of other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Ft. Wayne North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.