“Good value for the price paid” 4 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 48 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Certificate of Excellence 2014
brighton, mi
“Good value for the price paid”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Good clean value priced hotel. Good service. Helpful front desk staff. The room was clean and quite, the stay was good although the property is a little older it appears to be well kept. Overall, good value for the reasonable price paid, very close to several types of restaurants and a grocery store.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Thank you for your most recent feedback. We strive to deliver superior service, great quality, at an affordable rate. We want to thank you for staying with us, as we know you have many choices in the area. We look forward to seeing you again during your next travels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Stayed 2 nights for business travel recently, and was very impressed wtih this hotel. Room was clean and comfortable. Wifi was fast, room had fridge & microwave, & fitness center was open 24 hours - all very important to me as a business traveler.
Location is close to dining, grocery, & pharmacy, and the interstate. Will definately stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your most recent feedback on Tripadvisor. I am pleased to hear your response, and am glad we made your experience an awesome one. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Take Care.
Wentzville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We recently spent 2 nights in Fort Wayne attending our best friend's funeral. The hotel could NOT have been cleaner and well maintained. All of the personal were great and did a GREAT job of taking care of us. The bath room shined. My wife especially liked the shower!!!!! We will be returning to Fort Wayne for visits with our friends and will definitely be staying with you. Having traveled quite a bit before I retired, I know when I see bussines conferences taking place I know that this is a very good place to stay!!! The hotel is a 5-star hotel. Thanks again for a great stay.
Jim and Bonnie
Wentzville (St. Louis) MO

Room Tip: The BEST hotel we've stayed in, in a long time.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Thank you for your recent comments. We are sorry to hear the circumstances on why you were in Fort Wayne. We want to thank you for your feedback as it helps encourage the staff in a positive manner. We look forward to accommodating you in the future.
Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

What a great hotel! Javon was very friendly and helpful at check in. Our room was nice and clean.The bed was comfortable and our room was quiet. We slept well. They had a great breakfast with a lot of choices. I would stay here again any time! The price was cheaper than I would expect to pay for a hotel of this quality...wow...how often can you say that?!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your recent trip to the Comfort Suites Southwest. Our goal is high quality and service at an affordable cost. It is great to hear about your most recent experience. I will pass this along to my staff as they will be excited to hear the feedback as well. We look forward to your next stay.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

This is a great hotel. From the desk clerks, to the breakfast staff, to the housekeeping staff, everyone was invested in their job and in providing good customer service -- pleasant, courteous, and sincerely going above and beyond what they needed to do to make our stay comfortable. Our room had a fridge and microwave, which came in handy as we were traveling cross country and wanted to empty our ice chest for a while. We've stayed in quite a few hotels over the years, and these were some of the most comfortable beds. Nice after a long day driving. Breakfast had the usual fare of hot and cold items, but a nice touch was the "grab and go" bags (breakfast bar, apple, and a small bottle of water) we were offered when we checked out. All in all, a well managed and hospitable establishment. We'd certainly stay again if in the area.

• Stayed July 2013
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Thank you for the kind words about the hotel and staff. We strive to exceed every guests expectations, and am very pleased to hear the feedback. I will make sure to pass this on to the staff, as it helps encourage them. I will also pass this on to our corporate office. We look forward to seeing you again.
Lansing, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The hotel was very clean, quiet and comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfortable and room was exceptionally clean. I arrived late at night and missed the breakfast. However, there was a bag of snack items and water to go just waiting for me to grab and go. In the past, I have found Ft. Wayne difficult to navigate, but the desk staff patiently helped me find my way and indicated on a map large enough to actually clearly see the surrounding area. For a quick trip, it is very conveniently located to the highway and Starbucks!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Thank you for your most recent feedback. I will make sure to take the information and share it with our staff and corporate office. Thanks again for choosing the Comfort Suites Southwest. Safe travels.
Daytona Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Check-in was handled very well. I did not have an advance reservation. Michelle assisted me with care when she learned I had just attended a family member's funeral. I was in Indiana for 10 days and was very tired. My room was perfect...clean and quiet. The staff members I met were all very helpful and friendly. The location is excellent for travelers who fly from Fort Wayne International Airport. Close and the hotel provides a map with easy to follow directions. When I reported a lost credit card, they could not have searched my room more thoroughly. This hotel is where I'll stay if I fly into Fort Wayne in the future. I highly recommend it to everyone. It accomodates business people, families, and tired travelers like me.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you for your most recent feedback. I am sorry to hear about the loss of your family member, our thoughts are with you and your family. Thank you for the kind words about the staff. I will make sure to pass your comments along. Safe travels, and if your in town again, we look forward to seeing you soon.

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!