“Plus/Minus” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 46 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Fort Wayne
“Plus/Minus”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Good stay. Quiet. No refrigerator though, which was surprising. Nice, helpful staff. We had a no smoking room but clearly smoking had occurred in the room. Not nice.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Saint Louis, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I continue to stay at this motel for overnights on my trips to Canada because it is just about the halfway point, has decent rates, and is close to the Interstate and Glenbrook Shopping Center. I have not seen much improvement to the property over the last several years. The bed linens and towels did appear to have been recently replaced. I had reserved my handicap room online through the Super 8 website. The description of the room indicated that it had a refrigerator and microwave. When I checked in, my room was on the 3rd floor, which is not overly handicap friendly, did not have a refrigerator, and the air conditioner was not cooling very well. Returned to the front desk via the slow elevator. Was told that only half the rooms had refrigerators and I have to call the hotel directly if I want to have one or have a room on the first floor. The lady at the desk did move me to a room across the hall from my first room even though it was not handicap accessible. The manager was on duty when I checked out the next morning. (I knew it was him from previous stays.) He was merely perfunctory in giving me my receipt but did not ask about my stay, thank me, or anything. Okay place for an overnight but not any longer.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Been to Super 8 Fort Wayne? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Fort Wayne

Address: 5710 Challenger Parkway, Fort Wayne, IN 46818
Location: United States > Indiana > Fort Wayne
Ranked #30 of 46 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Fort Wayne 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Fort Wayne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Super 8 Fort Wayne, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.