“Very nice place to stay !!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #7 of 47 Hotels in Fort Wayne
“Very nice place to stay !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

Stayed here for a work trip for a week and had a very pleasant experience. The staff is friendly(Nikki K the best). The rooms are nice and clean with very comfortable beds and tons of pillows. Serve a great breakfast in the morning. I would definitely stay here again !

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Nicki B, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Luxbury Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Dear Travis,

Thanks so much for your feedback. We strive for 100% guest satisfaction all the time. Our staff takes great pride in their jobs and we are very proud of them.

I'm glad you enjoy our great beds! We want you to feel at home as much as possible. We have found lots of guests enjoy our pillows also!

We thank you for your loyalty! We look forward to seeing you again when business brings back our way.

BEST WESTERN Luxbury Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

I stay with this Hotel once a month for the 122 Fighter Wing AFB, and I would love to say it is the best hotel I've been in so far. Nikki K is the best receptionist, great hotel overall! Has the best full hot breakfast. I would def recommend this hotel.

Stayed December 2013
Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. It's because of guest feedback that we can continue to grow and improve.
Thanks for the compliments on our breakfast. We are very proud of it but we always welcome suggestions on what we can do to improve it, so next month feel free to let us know if there is something you would like to see on our menu.
We are also excited that the new year will be bringing us a brand new breakfast area as we start remodeling our lobby, breakfast, fitness and business centers. Big changes that we cant wait to share with you!

We thank you for your loyalty to us as well as your service to our Country.

BEST WESTERN Luxbury Innn
Columbus, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

I had a great stay as always. Cleanest hotel, I love that! Great service from the friendly staff. Good breakfast and always a smile from every hotel employee. The owners are so professional. A great place to stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Nicki B, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Luxbury Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Dear Jeff,

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate your loyalty!

We pride ourselves on 100% guest Satisfaction and that includes the cleanliness of our hotel.

We look forward to upcoming renovations that will include an all new lobby, breakfast area, business and fitness center for our guests enjoyment. . We look forward to this improving your experience even further!

Thanks again for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

Always a pleasant experience when staying at this Best Western. Dev couldn't be nicer and Nikki is always cheerful and attentive. The rooms are first rate with never any problems. I always stay at this Best Western when traveling through Ft Wayne.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
We strive for 100% Guest Satisfaction. I am glad your experiences with us have been of this caliber.

Our staff all takes great pride in their jobs and we are so proud of the way they represent our company.

We want your stay to be as close to feeling like home as possible so I am glad your room is always great!

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and we appreciate your loyalty so much!
Fairborn, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

When arriving I am always greeted graciously. Very obvious that the managment is always concerned with your best interest. I have stayed with this establishment for over a year and every stay is better than the last thanks to nikki k.
-Dave West

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Nicki B, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Luxbury Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Dear Mr. West.

We are so honored that you are a long time regular guest of ours. Its always a great way to start the day when I can have a chat with you in the morning as you are leaving!

Thank you for taking time to provide us with your feedback. It is very important to us to have 100% Guest Satisfaction. As a regular guest you see a lot of things and the feedback you provide always helps us to continue to improve.

Nikki K. is an awesome part of our staff and we are very lucky to have her. She takes great pride in her job. Our entire staff does a great job to make sure that each guest's stay makes them feel as close to home as possible.

Thanks again!
Waterford, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Every time I stay I feel respected, rooms always exceptionally clean. Receptionist (Nikki K) helpful and nice. Would definitely stay again! Truck parking available. Ten Restaurants with in walking distance.

Dear Patrick,

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Your loyalty is very appreciated. We love having regular guests in our hotel. It makes us feel like our family grows every day.

We are thrilled to hear you compliment the cleanliness of our rooms. We always strive for 100% Guest Satisfaction. Nikki always does a great job with this. We take great pride in our entire staff.

We are very lucky that our location offers us the space for Truck parking as well as so many great restaurants within walking distance.

Thanks again for your loyalty.

Alexandria, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Nikki has always been polite whenever I return to the hotel. Nikki has always called my room asking me how my room is, always willing to help out whenever possible. I had a problem with the television one night and I called the front desk and Nikki took down my room and helped out as much as possible and she noted this problem to maintenance. The day after next the television problem was remedied. I just want to thank Nikki for the GREAT HOSPITALITY she has given to me and my fellow car haulers. Thank you Nikki!!!!

Dear Roger,

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate you. Its great to have regular guests that we can count on to brighten our days!

I am glad Nikki was able to take care of the problem with your TV and always follows up to make sure your room is up to standards. That is part of our "I Care" program. We want our guests to be comfortable and know that we are here to take care of any issue no matter how big or small.

Our entire staff takes great pride in their job and we are very proud of them.

Thanks again!
BEST WESTERN Luxbury Inn

Been to BEST WESTERN Luxbury Inn Fort Wayne? Share your experiences!