“Excellent value and spotlessly clean - even my Mother would have liked it” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Luxbury Inn Fort Wayne

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #4 of 46 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Cleveland, Ohio
“Excellent value and spotlessly clean - even my Mother would have liked it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have been traveling to Ft. Wayne almost every month for over 10 years. I have stayed almost everywhere. The Best Western Luxbury Inn is absolutely the best value lodging available within the city limits. Every place that is newer, bigger, closer to downtown or has a restaurant attached will cost you more. My Mother is a clean freak and she would have been hard pressed to find anything here that she didn't like. Nice people who aim to please. Its' located just off of I-69 at the Rt. 24 exit. There are lots of restaurants nearby. That's where I stay on all of my future trips to Ft. Wayne,

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Johnnyray and the rest of the staff were extremely kind and welcoming! Beds were comfortable, rooms were large, no complaints here! I would recommend this hotel for anyone staying in the Fort Wayne area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I visit Fort Wayne every November on the same weekend, and in years' past have always stayed in a different hotel. When I discovered that hotel had been sold, I searched and found the Best Western Luxbury Inn. It was a little further from the Coliseum, but the price was right, so I booked it. I was NOT disappointed! The lobby was clean, complete with coffee, tea, hot chocolate and popcorn. The gentleman, John Ray, at the front desk was very friendly. The room was huge and spotless with a very comfy bed. Family, upon hearing from me, were convinced I was at the Ritz Carlton! This hotel is a gem, and John Ray in particular provided exceptional customer service! This will be the only hotel in Fort Wayne that I stay in. There are several restaurants nearby, including the Outback. Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed November 2012
Brighton, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I will bet you cant walk in with out having John Ray or some other staff member greet you with genuine concern and a smile. It's where I stay when I come to Fort Wayne. I have been working in Fort Wayne and have spent a few weeks at this hotel this year.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Fruit Cove, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

The hotel was beautifully decorated and price was good. Johnny Ray and all of the staff were very friendly and helpful. It was a very enjoyable stay. The rooms were spacious and clean. Johnny Ray was always there with a smile and a great sense of humor. He always made sure we were enjoyiing our stay. The location was convenient for us and easy to find. The beds were very comfortable, which is always what I look for.

Room Tip: My friends and I were on a trip and we rented two rooms and both rooms were very nice.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Found this hotel on Trip Advisor and agree with every positive recommendation. Had a king non-smoking room with plenty of space. I was spending six nights and would have felt very confined in most hotel rooms. John Ray, Jody and Lorie were great and very welcoming. John Ray even opened my bottle of wine for me. I was there to research in the Genealogy collection at the Allen County Public Library and the location of the hotel was excellent for getting to and from the library. I will be staying here again on future research trips. John Ray and I discussed two things that I believe he will follow up.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Clarksville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

My mother and I spent two nights here during a church outing and we had an excellent stay! As two women traveling alone, we definitely appreciated the safety and security provided by the hotel staff. Johnray was funny, personable, and went above and beyond to ensure we had a comfortable visit, even quieting a barking dog! He helped us with our luggage during checkout, something that never happens for us unless we are at a hotel with a bell hop. Mom and I were late for breakfast on our departing day and Jody Ray brought out the stowed food and even made my Mom a waffle. The excellent customer service we received will definitely make this our go-to hotel the next time we are in Ft. Wayne.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN Luxbury Inn Fort Wayne? Share your experiences!