“Denver Omelet” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
“Denver Omelet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2014 NEW

Spyro's a great place for breakfast, each time I've been there the service has been excellent. The Denver omelet is my favorite and the pancakes are delicious, I am a butter lover and these don't need but a little butter and are soft, light and fluffy just like I like them. The sliced tomatoes and lettuce were fresh and I don't really like melon but it was great. Great service and great food.

• Visited December 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Fort Wayne, Indiana
“I don't understand the good reviews for these 2 places”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2014

I really don't get the good reviews for these 2 Spyros . We have eaten in the W Jefferson and Bluffton Rd. places at least 2-3 times each. and each time got terrible food . Maybe cheap but not good. Klemm's on Wells and Sarah's on Coventry have FAR better breakfast and service.I can understand eating in your area but these 2 are not the best for good food.Travel a bit and get a better meal and service for your hard earned dollar. Even Hall's and Bob Evan's is far better.Sorry

• Visited December 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Sterling, Virginia
“A terrific start to the day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Our party of five family members had a great breakfast here recently. The menu has something for everyone, the portions are large, and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. By all reports the omelettes were great, the pancakes light and tasty, the coffee cup without a bottom. There were a few unique menu items; I decided to try the Employee's Favorite omelette with a side of homemade biscuits. I was rewarded for my adventurousness, thoroughly enjoying the sausage and jalapeno in my eggs. The buttery biscuits were worth the calories. This isn't a place to work on your diet, but it is a substantial and pleasant start to any day, and you'll probably have enough left over for lunch. The prices were so reasonable I paid for everyone.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Torreon, Mexico
“I LOVE IT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

When I was in Fort Wayne, every days I got my breakfast. The family they are grandiosos and
very good friends. I had a good moments whit they.
Please visit Spyro´s and you never wants get out.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Denmark
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

Great omelettes, massive portions and great service! To my partners great satisfaction there was a constant refill of coffee!

Visited April 2014