“Rude, abrupt, abrassive” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Rude, abrupt, abrassive”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

I have to tell ya ...if first impressions are everything then the person that answered the phone when I called to place my order blew it for Vitos. He was rude, abrasive, and short. I got the impression that He was bothered that he had to take my order. So I get my food ... it was kinda hot ...the crust was crunchy and tough. It was like card board ...the sause was flavorless .. and the onion rings I ordered tasted like old grease.. Sorry Vitos..... this was my first, only, and Last time ull get my business.... worst 30 dollars I've ever spent.

• 2 of 5 stars Food

Calgary, Canada
“The Worst Pizza Ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012 via mobile

Ordered delivery. Person was not friendly on phone and that's when I should have hung up. Pizza took over an hour to deliver and was sloppy looking. The pizza crust was like cardboard.
Can't say I have ever had a pizza this bad from anywhere.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
“UNPROFESSIONAL”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2010

i ordered a catfish dinner from the first time, it was pretty good. Second time not so satified the fish was falling apart and it one of them wasnt fully done and was just so discusting. So yea i called in the explain how they cooked and i was like hey im not satified so they ask me what u want us to do? so i said give me my money back or make me new food. they responded. we dont do refunds, did u take more than 2 bite?and if you want us to look at it u have to bring it in. remind you i had the food delivered so i just felt like they are really careless of ppl and unprofessional!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fort Wayne
“Ok if another place is too busy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2008

When I ordered in, usually I ordered from Saylors. They went out of business so I decided to give this place a try. I ordered twice from here.

The first time, no problem except for the delivery service. The food was great. The service was slow, took over a hour. If it would have been bad weather outside, like snow,understandable. But, it was a nice winter evening. Cold but not icy or anything.

The second time was a couple months later. This time, my order was not made as requested. I had asked for only mayo on my sub. Everything was on it. Also, the delivery service was still slow. By the time he arrived, the lettuce, and tomato had soaked through the sub. You can take it off but you can still taste it. It was cold, too.

I called, asked for the manager and mentioned the sub had everything on it. He said well, we can credit you for another time. I was like ok, whatever. By that time, I had lost the urge to eat from there. The next day, I called back & attempted to place an order while asking for the credit. I was told I was too far away for delivery. I tried again a week later- the same result. For accuracy, I googled my location and their location, less then 10 minutes away.