“Clean, Safe, Simple” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 47 hotels in Fort Wayne
Canton, United States
“Clean, Safe, Simple”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

This particular Hilton Garden Inn is great for business travelers using the Ft Wayne International Airport. The process to get your room and get out was fabulous. Room was clean, quite - and the staff was great.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Dear Wayne K.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about our property! It means a lot when we are able to hear about guest experiences! Memorial Day Weekend was a very fun time for all of us and I truly hope that you were able to have fun that weekend and that it was not all business!

Thank you so much again for choosing to stay with us at The Hilton Garden Inn and I really hope that the next time your travels bring you to Fort Wayne, that we will see you here again.

Until the next time!

167 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

This was a great hotel. We had excellent service and great accomadations. The staff was great and catered to us. The room was clean. Pool was great as well. They had a great breakfast buffet. They also had a "pantry" which was great since I had my young kids with me for quick snacks. Loved the decor of the hotel has well.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear Czakavec,

I want to start off by saying thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel! I am so glad that you were able to partake in many of the amenities that we provide our guests. We are in the process of going through an amazing transformation of our lobby called "Project Grow". This enhancement brings garden like themes and ameneties inside our building making it a more relaxing atmosphere for work and leisure activities. I really hope that you do come back to join us in early 2014 (and sooner!) to see the final transformation of our lobby!

It was such a pleasure to have you here and I hope that should you travel back to the area in the future, that you choose to stay with us again.

Thank you again!

Atlanta
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is clean and the rooms were well maintained and large. The towels in the bathroom were great, and the room had a small refrigerator and microwave. All good! The check in staff were also pleasant and efficient. The negative things were pretty much structural. The walls are thin. There was a family with young kids several rooms away and they sounded like they were in my room. The refrigerator made a lot of noise when it turned on and off. There was a lot of road noise from the highway. When people walked don the hall it sounded like a stampede. The negatives all come from cheap construction - nothing the hotel can really do to fix it.

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Dear Rochtoga,

Thank you so much for your recent review. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I was glad to read from your review that you found our staff to be pleasant and efficient and that you also found our hotel to be clean and well maintained. Our main priority is for all our guests to have a welcoming stay. I do however understand that there were some issues that inconvenienced you particularly the disruptive noises coming from other guests.

It is through feedback as yours that we evaluate ourselves and identify the areas where we can improve. I can assure you that your feedback has been taken into consideration and that we are actively looking at different options of more effectively soundproofing our property.

Again, I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and I do hope that if you are ever in town, you consider staying with us.

Please let me know id there is anything else I can do for you!

Bremen, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

This is a great hotel. Hot Tub rooms are available and it is just down the road from the North Point Mall. It was very clean and the staff was helpful, courteous and efficient. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Raymond B.,

It was such a pleasure to have you here in April. I am very glad that the interaction you had with our staff was nothing but pleasant! I want to thank you so much for your review about our hotel! It makes me so happy that you had such an enjoyable stay with us.

If your travels bring you back to the area, I truly hope that you choose to stay with us again. If you would like me to make any future reservations for you, please do not hesitate to contact me personally.

Thank you so much again!

Columbus, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Clean, quiet. Friendly staff. Excellent breakfast buffet. Confusing access to the hotel with no left turn from one direction and no cross over access from the restaurant/shopping plaza across from the hotel. No restaurant except for the breakfast buffet. I prefer an on-site restaurant so I don't have to go back out for meals. Overall experience was good.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this review, April 27, 2013
Dear Angela D.,

Here at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, IN, we pride ourselves in providing an excellent stay. I want to thank you so much for taking the time to write a few words about your stay here. I am so glad that you joined us for our made-to-order breakfast buffet! It is a fantastic way to start your day off the right way!

I am excited to say that we have just partnered with Don Hall's Tavern at Coventry to provide our Room Service from 5pm-9pm everyday. I know it is not an actual in-house restaurant, but they are an EXCELLENT local chain in the greater Fort Wayne area. I am excited for you to come back to the area and try that out!

Thank you so much again for the time you took to give us feedback. It is more of a help than you will ever know!

We look forward to your return,

Monticello, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

The hotel staff were friendly. The hotel was very clean. The only complaint I had was that there were noisy children running up and down the halls all night. The experience overall is a positive one and I would come back to this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Dear Jana P.,

It was an absolute pleasure to have you stay here! Fort Wayne is a very busy time during the annual Vera Bradley sale and I am so glad you were able to visit our city during that time. I want to thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. It is through these comments that we are able to improve.

Thank you so much again and we look forward to a return!

3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

traveling through town & secured a very competitive rate online. lobby area is impressive - and looks like something out of a beachside resort, not a hotel off the interstate in fort wayne. the room was average to poor. there was an obvious burn mark on the desk. the chair side table appeared to be outdoor furniture. the bed almost sat on the floor, making me question if this was a handicap room. OK for the night, but nothing superb.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Dear craft_brew,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. It means a lot when we can get constructive comments from our guests showing us how we can improve. Hilton Garden Inns across the world are undergoing a fantastic lobby re-fresh called "Project Grow" that is bringing the garden inside. It seems to make our lobby feel more relaxing and I am glad that you experienced the same thing.

We have taken a lot of guest comments into consideration in regards to changing some of the the guest room amenities and we are in the process of replacing all our beds with Hilton Garden Inn specific branded mattresses from Serta as well as updating some of the other furniture.

We hope that if your travels bring you back to the area that you will try us out again and see all the changes we are planning on making.

Thank you again!!

Kelly Sanserino

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne? Share your experiences!