“Better than we expected!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Best Western Plus Fort Wayne Inn & Suites North

Save Saved
You added Best Western Plus Fort Wayne Inn & Suites North to your Saves list
Best Western Plus Fort Wayne Inn & Suites North
5926 Cross Creek Boulevard, Fort Wayne, IN 46818 (Formerly Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fort Wayne)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #22 of 47 hotels in Fort Wayne
eureka, il
“Better than we expected!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

The reviews have been unkind to this place but we found it very acceptable! The person at the front desk welcomed us, made us feel right at home from the beginning! She even let our large group spend some time in their kitchen-almost like a party!
The rooms were clean, the bed made perfect and the room adequate.
The breakfast was the usual buffet-the oatmeal a bit hard but it was in a crock pot and delicious. The staff was keeping the tables clean and very attentive.
We would definitely stay here again-it was a pleasant stop to our destination!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Shaku P, Manager at Best Western Plus Fort Wayne Inn & Suites North, responded to this review, April 27, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are honored to have such kind words from you. Our staff takes great pride in exceptional customer service and I am pleased to hear that we met all of your expectations. We have recently opened as a BEST WESTERN PLUS, and we eagerly invite you back to come check us out! We are sure that you will be impressed with our new updated look and everlasting customer service.

Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials.

62 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I've stayed at many country inn and suites, This one so far has averaged with many others, at least based on the rooms. But their guest satisfaction was incredible. The two nights I spent, I was given much attention! The breakfast was usual, but filling. Though their furniture could use some refurbishing, they have spent much time on building guest relations, and there can never be any draw back on that!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
FHF_CIS, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Fort Wayne Inn & Suites North, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyedGregory Wagner. We look forward to your next stay.

Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!
south bend, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Hotel was in a great location as far as restaurants and shopping. I had a suite room and was a lil outdated. Walls needed some work and carpet was filthy. Wife had to clean a spill, and when she turned wipe over, was black. Employees super nice and breakfast was good. Luckily my company paid for stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
FHF_CIS, General Manager at Best Western Plus Fort Wayne Inn & Suites North, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inns and Suites by Carlson standards. To discuss your stay further, please contact the hotel directly, and ask for Brianna Wiszezur Assistant General Manager.

Brianna Wiszezur
Assistant General Manager.
Country Inns & Suites
P: 260-490-6060
F: 260-490-5050
Email: cx_ftwn@cpuntryinns.com
Holly, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

First off we have stayed in many hotels in Fort Wayne. I have lots of family there and we visit often. We were here during a busy weekend Fort Wayne was host to some sort of sports tournament (July 20th). I should have known when our original hotel was fully booked, but this was a last minute visit. We have stayed in much less expensive hotels with far better experiences. Staff was friendly upon arrival. We checked in and after a long drive of course we all needed to use the restroom. Well what a surprise! No toilet paper! I called the front desk but after waiting 10 minutes found housekeeping cleaning a room about 20 feet away. The kids wanted to go swimming so we went to the pool. The chemical smell was so strong that my eyes were red and blood shot in 10 minutes, and I wasn't even swimming. The next morning we tried again to be told the chemicals they put in the pool had not dissolved so the pool was closed. The kids sat in the hot tub for about 10 minutes before I made them get out. We went to the room and the kids all showered. My two 10 year olds have a rash under their armpits, they were miserable all the way home even after I put medicine on it. Upon checking out we told the young lady behind the desk. She left to go tell her manager who didn't even come out to talk to us. We were told that he would contact us. Its 2 days later still no contact, other then the hotel calling us to tell us that it looks like we didn't check out of our room. They said we left behind a cooler and some jerseys. My husband told them they clearly have the wrong room, as we checked out and didn't own a cooler or jerseys. The breakfast is the worse I've ever had in a hotel. Do yourself a favor and Don't stay here. For the $140 bucks we spent we could have stayed some where much nicer, Wish I would have read the reviews.

Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Quiet and clean. Close to sports facilities. Breakfast could be improved. Hotel is clean. Staff is good. Beds are comfortable. Front porch with rocking chairs provides a nice place to relax. Library in lobby area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

What terrible experience! The customer service is awful. You get what you pay!
Sheets looked like where duty and when I complained about they told me "If you don't believe me that are clean, I can't do anything for you" When I asked with who I was speaking to hung up the phone.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
FHF_CIS, Manager at Best Western Plus Fort Wayne Inn & Suites North, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear meb78, I am very sorry to hear about the issues you had at this property. I would like to speak with you further about this situation you experienced. Please give me a call at the hotel so I can make this right for you.

Michael Molina
AGM
Country Inn & Suites Fort Wayne-North
(260) 490-6060
Grand Rapids, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

This hotel had terrible staff, horrible beds, and holes in the linens. The room was so noisy due to a party behind their front desk and the in room heating unit. We hardly was able to sleep. I would recommend that no one ever stays there. Stay at a Marriott, you know it will be worth it.

• Stayed March 2013
FHF_CIS, Manager at Best Western Plus Fort Wayne Inn & Suites North, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Dear Soltysiak I am very sorry to hear about your experience at our hotel. This is not the usual for our guests. In the future I hope you will consider our property again. If there is anything at all I can help you with or anything I can do to make you feel better about us please give me a call.

Michael Molina
AGM
Country Inn & Suites
260-490-6060

Been to Best Western Plus Fort Wayne Inn & Suites North? Share your experiences!