“Length of stay, extended! ” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 47 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Coldwater, Michigan
“Length of stay, extended! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

We were treated so well, the room was so exceptional that even though we only stayed one night it felt like we were there a week. We will definitely be back! Included in our stay was a continental breakfast, though we didn't enjoy it ourselves, it looked fresh and well attended

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

In town on business.Great stay! Clean rooms! Staff was great! I Had issues with my a/c but was given a new room with no issues. Good safe area of town. Restaurant and gas station within walking distance. Located right on the interstate but never heard it!

Stayed July 2014
Jackson, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Everything was great-from the room to the hot breakfast. Good location. We were in town for a convention and the hotel was centrally located to our convention restaurants and shopping. Staff friendly and helpful. Fitness center was not the cleanest and minimal equipment.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Fort Wayne, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

This was my first stay at this hotel. I've had great service at Comfort Suites in the past. This one continued that positive streak. The staff with whom I had contact were all friendly and helpful. My room was clean and comfortable. It had a rolling desk/table so I could do some work on the computer while taking a glance at the tv. I would happily stay here again.

Room Tip: 220 can be noisy. There is some mechanical unit outside the one wall which runs intermittently.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
LaGrange, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

My father had open heart surgery in April 2014 and my mother and I needed a place to stay for the week while he was in Parkview's Heart Institute. Comfort Suites North was an excellent choice. It was just across the road from the hospital which made it convenient. The room was large and looked like it had been recently refurbished. The beds were comfortable and everything was super-clean... a MUST for me. Housekeeping was amazing. The complimentary breakfast in the morning was your standard fair. I love Belgian waffles. So, it was perfect for me.

Personal story follows... sorry for the details, but it meant the world to me that they helped me in this way....
The staff was exceptional. Alex at the front desk went above and beyond to help us both at check-in and with an unexpected check-out need. Overnight, one night, I became very ill from all of the stress of my father's surgery. My father had moved to a regular room at this point, so my mother was able to stay overnight in his hospital room and I was alone. Jody at the front desk was so kind and caring when I called her to let her know that I had needed to call for my husband to come to get me. I told her that he didn't have a key to get in and that he would need help getting in my room at 1:00 a..m. to help me. She let me know that she would require a valid photo I.D. and that she would make sure she helped him. She then asked if there was anything she could do for me. What a comfort!

I had a great experience here. It was an excellent stay with a very helpful staff. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again in the future!

Room Tip: This hotel is next to I-69. I would suggest requesting a room away from the highway, although at ni...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

after a long day on the road, stopped here looking for a room for the night, and was welcomed by Bobbie, who got me set up in a great room, nice and quiet. when we went to use the pool, we found that a previous user had made a huge mess in the pool (black floating debris everywhere), she recommended a great place to get pizza delivered from, and told us she'd let give a call up to our room when she had the pool cleaned and would let us come back down and use it even though it supposed to be closed. Can't thank you enough Bobbie, you're awesome!

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

This is a great hotel! The staff is very professional and helpful. My room was next to the elevator, but I could not hear it through the wall. My room was VERY quiet. The hotel is within walking distance to a few restaurants. I will definitely stay here again in the future.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Suites North? Share your experiences!