“very nice” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 46 Hotels in Fort Wayne
bernville, United States
“very nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

nice hotel. never any surprises. clean and nice located conveniently. I don't know why I have to write 200 characters. I don't count characters when I write. how long is 200 characters. I keep trying to post this. this is a pain. but it's a nice hotel

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Rick O, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dupont Road, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We are so happy you had a pleasant experience at the Hampton Inn Dupont. We look forward in seeing you the next time you are in the Fort Wayne area.
Rick Ogg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Ionia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I had a wonderful nights stay in this hotel. If I am in the area, i would stay here again. Friendly staff, clean rooms and great quality sleep on a budget. The whirlpool was amazing as well as the beds.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest, thank you for your nice comments. We are happy you had a great stay with us at the Hampton Inn Dupont location. We look forward in serving you the next time you are in the Fort Wayne area.
Detroit, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel on several occasions. I find the staff to be friendly and courteous. The rooms are clean and the beds are very comfortable. I bought one of their feather pillows to use at home, as they are so comfortable. The location has easy access to and from the highway. The hotel is in a very safe area with many restaurants nearby (driving distance). I stayed here for an extended stay when a family member was in the hospital located across the street and it was very convenient. I felt safe coming and going in the middle of the night. I choose to stay here when I am in town, whether alone or with my husband. The continental breakfast has a good variety (for it's type). I am always happy to see the cooked oatmeal, NOT instant, included.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Rick O, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dupont Road, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
The Hampton Inn would like to express our appreciation to you for staying with us while visiting Fort Wayne, Indiana. We are grateful that you took the time to complete Trip Adviser.

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your kind comments about our accommodations and our service. We have a strong commitment to our customers and take pride in doing our utmost best for every person we encounter.

The staff and I want to thank you again for staying with the Hampton Inn Dupont Road. We hope you will return to see us soon. We appreciate your business.

Oceanside, California, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Found this new hotel convenient to driving east onto the Olympic Peninsula to see Olympic NP. Very modern, clean hotel. I spent time in the laundry area, which was clean. I had to prop the door open to cool off some. They had a happy hour snack during our arrival time. We were told by the sales staff that they now have plug-ins for electric cars, which sounded good to us. Liked this hotel and will visit again.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
South Bend, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Form the outside you would never guess this has been a completely refurbished Hampton Inn! I traveled with my three children (ages 4 to 9) and they LOVED it! The especially liked the complimentary hot chocolate down in the lobby. Other features we enjoyed:
-Very clean pool area with hot tub
-New carpet throughout
-Modern décor
-Large flat screen TV
-Expansive breakfast selection
-Very kid friendly
-Walking distance to Culver's Ice Cream, Subway, gas station
-Rooms had thermostat
Overall wonderful stay!

Green Features: -Could hang towels to be left for re-use -In room thermostat linked to window air conditioner/heater
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Greenwood, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

This hotel is very clean and new looking. The staff is welcoming and helpful. The room was large and quiet. The bed was comfortable. My only negatives were the lack of the morning USAtoday and the sink drained slowly. It was just a nice place to stay and located near the interstate, restaurants, movie theater, and hospital.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

This was a very nice hotel and seemed to be very new. The location was great and easy to get to off the highway. The room was quite large. We always very much like the way hampton does the bead spread. It's always clean and fresh and you don't have to worry about the fact that someone may have slept all over it. The breakfast was very good and all the food looked appetizing. We will stay here again if we come back this way.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn Dupont Road? Share your experiences!