“An Okay Breakfast Stop” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Huntington, Indiana, USA
“An Okay Breakfast Stop”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have eaten at this location several times. It started out excellent, but has gradually fallen away from their excellence. The entrees are not as wonderfully tasting as they once were. The service is not as friendly as it used to be, and the portions are not as generous as they once were.

Visited September 2013

Charlottesville, VA
“Go here for breakfast in Fort Wayne!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Stopped in on my way through Ft. Wayne. Staff was friendly, menu was varied, reasonable price. Seemed like a favorite local breakfast joint. My 'hungryman' frittata was huge and delicious. Only complaint was the squeaky booth seats...but perhaps that's part of the charm. Would definately go back.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Muncie, Indiana, United States
“Amazing Place with International Options and a Small-Town Feel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I met a friend here for breakfast last weekend. Honestly, I picked it because it was the first place that came up when I googled "Brunch in Ft. Wayne". However, I couldn't have been happier with the selection!

First of all, this place feels like a real, down-home diner. Just the ambiance, the decor, the table-types, and the closeness of everything. So I was prepared for some down-home, early-grave inducing breakfast options.

Then, as I was reviewing the menu, I was taken aback by the variety of options! They had frittatas, omelets, loaded hash browns, skillets, wraps, and, of course, the classics: french toast, waffles, pancakes. In and of themselves, none of these options are particularly surprising, but Sypros had a lot of "small touches" that really intrigued me. Feta cheese for omelets, frittatas, etc. "Hungry Man" waffles, which were filled with chucks of bacon, sausage and ham right in the batter. Angel food cake french toast. (Yeah - it's amazing!)

There were just so many options, but not in a "totally overwhelming/I can never make up my mind!" kind of way. More like a "I cannot wait to go back and try something else" kind of way!

Heartily recommend it. Family friendly, great portion sizes, and very reasonable prices!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Nice breakfast place with unique choices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

The first time we came here I did not fully appreciate the menu & atmosphere, because I was too focused on that we had to wait a long time and that I was not as impressed as with Cosmos; however, on this second visit, we had to wait, which is to be expected on a Sunday, but not as long. I would come back here again. I tried the baklava topping on my French toast, & it was very tasty- something that you probably couldn't find at just any breakfast place. This place has a nice atmosphere, too!...so Spyros, you are growing on me, especially since there is only one Cosmos location left!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Orlando, Florida
“Wonderful breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

When I am in Ft. Wayne, IN selecting a place for breakfast is a snap -- Spyros. The restaurant is
always neat, clean and attractive. The servers are attentive, helpful and patient. The food is great and is served hot. They squeeze whole oranges in a devise that is visible from the main dining area.

What a way to start the day!

• Visited June 2013