“Great value” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Fort Wayne

Red Roof Inn Fort Wayne
You added Red Roof Inn Fort Wayne to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Fort Wayne
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3017 W. Coliseum Blvd., I-69 Exit 309A, Fort Wayne, IN 46808 (Formerly Guesthouse Inn)   |
Ranked #33 of 46 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Irvine
“Great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

Stayed here for one night. The staff was pleasant and room was adequate. Wifi is all I needed for work and it was great. The restaurant called liberty diner next door had great Greek salad. The bathroom was clean but the shower pressure could be better. Oh well can't complaint for the price.

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Lisa P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Sarah,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. I will be sure to share it with our staff. We look forward to seeing you again when you visit Fort Wayne again.

Lisa Pat

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Average accommodations for a reasonable price. Easily accessible from the Interstate highway. The service was courteous. Towels are sparse. Furnishings are adequate. TV reception is not the most modern. Satisfactory value for the price.

Room Tip: Rear building is quiet.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Lisa P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Mr. David H.

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Fort Wayne Red Roof. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. I noticed that you are not currently a member of our reward program RediCard.

Please click on the link below to find out more about one of the most rewarding programs in the industry with the lowest system-wide reward requirements of any national brand.

Again, thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels.
Lisa Pat
GM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Check-in went smoothly. We actually shared a laugh in the lobby.

The room had everything I wanted. I slept through the night without disturbance.

Checkout was equally as pleasant.

It was everything a night's stay at an economy hotel should be. The price was right. The room clean and the employees were polite. I left without a problem, and the next time I'm in town I'll be back without question.

Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Beanie Trinity,

Thank you for taking the time to complete Tripadvisor review. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Fort Wayne Red Roof.

Rupal Patel
GM
West Palm Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2014

Hotel is a is a bit aged and next to a strip club but the outstanding service of the staff makes up for it. I stayed in this hotel for off and on for almost three months this year. It has its' issues like any hotel does but the staff always tried to correct the issues on the spot. If there was an issue with my room at check-in I was always provided another room. For everyone that has left negative reviews for the hotel there are worse hotels in the area that are more expensive or you could just cough up the money for a hotel that would meet your expectations. If you are looking for a hotel on a budget this is one of best hotels right off the interstate.

Room Tip: Try to get a room in the first building and on the first floor.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

We had a fabulous time... The hotel staff went above and beyond they duties, they all were very nice and welcoming.The rooms were clean and fresh... also very affordable. ..they will see us again very soon...
Flickin Ladies social club

• Stayed June 2014
Berlin, Wisconsin, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

I stayed at the Red Roof in Fort Wayne based on the reviews. I met Goldie and she is a sweetheart. Unfortunately I cannot say the same for the surly night clerk who acted like he was doing me a favor. The room was very clean and had been recently painted. Unfortunately none of the drain stoppers were installed and the toilet had a dripping leak. A lot of the exterior of the building along the stairs is in poor repair. The Red Roof shares a driveway with an exotic dance club and is located in the truck stop area of the intersection of two highways. I have no problem with truckers...have stayed at many places they frequent.. but the club was a bit much.None of the reviews mentioned any of these things except Goldie...and as noted, she is a gem. I don't think I will stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
i0008, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
WE are glad to hear from you and also to let us know about your stay. Thank you for letting us know about Goldie she always goes beyond her duty call to make sure that every guest is happy. We are glad that she made you feel welcomed.
As for the club next door to be honest they have been there for awhile and they do not come to our hotel.
WE have several families and other business guest stay with us. You are most welcome to come and stay with us again.
Thank you once again.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Rooms and lobby were clean and service was friendly. Free breakfast was included. It isn't the Hilton, but for the price i would recommend it. Neighborhood is maybe a little sketchy, but we weren't out walking around and it wasn't noisy at all. I am guessing there has been a change in management since many of the previous reviews.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Been to Red Roof Inn Fort Wayne? Share your experiences!