“Homewood - Fort Wayne, IN” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Double Points
Ranked #1 of 46 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Manchester, United States
“Homewood - Fort Wayne, IN”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

another excellent property of Homewood. Streets entering property are a little confusing but great place to stay. Pool is shared with adjacent Hilton Garden, but covered walkway so weather isn't an issue.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Kylee F, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Wayne, responded to this review, October 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our property and for providing us with your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We do understand that driving to the hotel can be somewhat confusing so we try to send out E-mails to our incoming arrivals to prepare them for their arrival. We look forward to welcoming you back Home on your next trip to Fort Wayne!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Budapest, Hungary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

I found Homewood Suites in Fort Wayne because of its rating in TripAdvisor. The location was a bit out of my way, but I decided to try it. As a fairly loyal HiltonHonors member, I have stayed in various Hilton brands but not Homewood Suites.
The property is extremely well kept. I mentioned to the front desk how nice everything looks (like new) and inquired about the age of the property--assuming to hear two months, three months, six months max. Answer: three and a half years! Speechless. This is best maintained hotel I have stayed in that has been open for over three years.

My typical gripe about this style or type of hotel concerns the breakfast area and the options. Again, pleasantly surprised! Options included fresh cut fruit! Woohoo! As a vegetarian, I have fewer options at a free breakfast. Not here. It was great. My only recommendation might be to add wheat bread and low sugar yogurt options.

The rooms were spacious and felt like home--even had a fan over the bedroom area and a full kitchen. The bed was comfortable and I awoke with plenty of energy.

Too bad I was in town for just one night. There's always next time! I will be back.

Stayed July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our property and for providing us with your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We have already added wheat bread to our breakfast and I will talk to the Food and Beverage Manager about adding more yogurt choices. We look forward to welcoming you back Home on your next trip to Fort Wayne!
Homewood Suites Hagerstown, MD, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

The Homewood Suites in Fort Wayne, Indiana was like being at home just like when I have stayed at all of the other Homewood Suites located across the East and Midwest. I love the size of the rooms and the kitchen and TV which makes you feel right at home.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our property and for providing us with your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to welcoming you back Home on your next trip to Fort Wayne!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

The hotel is a really nice hotel, very quiet suites. It was a very open layout inside the suite. My stay included a free hot buffet breakfast which included eggs, bacon, many different breads/bagels, waffles, etc. Overall, I was extremely pleased and will choose this hotel again whether in Fort Wayne or another location.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Kylee F, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Wayne, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to welcoming you back!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Great experience - room was very nice and complimentary wi-fi (if I had my hhonors password would have had premium wi-fi but don't know what that would have given us - complimentary was just fine for our ipad and iphones). Staff was very friendly and professional. Little walk to the pool next door and it was small but clean. Just two criticisms that are not deal breakers for us - we would stay there again. 1)The hot breakfast items (eggs and sausage) were all cold and this was at 7am, not at the end of the breakfast hour. 2) entrance not the easiest to find/get to. Also it is right next door to Hilton Garden Inn (who has the pool) and hard to tell there are two properties. Strip mall right across the street (Starbucks and Krogers) doesn't let you come from the mall back to the hotel. You must drive around to get back to the hotel. Not the most convenient.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your experience with others. I appreciate your feedback in regards to our areas for growth. We take all feedback very seriously as this is the best way for us to grow collectively and individually. I have noted your feedback to pass along to the appropriate department managers so that we can ensure we are always at 100% for our guests. I hope you will still choose our hotel for your next stay. Thank you again for your feedback!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

The hotel and the staff were, by far, the best I have experienced. The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel itself offers so much to its guests. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone! Thanks for a memorable vacation!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your vacation and your hotel stay. We hope to welcome you back for your next visit.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

We stayed with our two young kids and enjoyed our stay.

My only complaint would be that for the length of our stay, ESPN was not available, which normally isn't a big deal, but for the fact that a bunch of us in the group are big soccer fans and the World Cup was on.

Otherwise, the breakfast was good, rooms clean, and staff friendly.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry that while you were here ESPN was out. I can see how this is a big downfall when a large sporting event is taking place. We hope you will visit us again on your next visit to Fort Wayne!

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Wayne? Share your experiences!