“Excellent hotel in Fort Wayne” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double Points
Ranked #1 of 46 Hotels in Fort Wayne
“Excellent hotel in Fort Wayne”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

I think this is by far the best hotel I have stayed at Fort Wayne. Very good service and Customer Reps were really helpful. I liked their breakfast and complementary dinner during weekdays and the foods were restaurant quality, not typical canned food.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Kylee F, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Wayne, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with others! Thank you also for the "best hotel" compliment. We strive to make sure our guests get the very best of everything when they are at our property and I am glad to see that you were able to experience that. Please let me know if I can assist you with any future reservations for your next visit to Fort Wayne!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Newburgh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Suite was very nice - 2 bedrooms and 2 baths - one king bed and 2 queen beds. Perfect for my husband and I and our daughter and her husband and two children. Space very well used - TV in each room was nice. The couch and only one chair was okay but another chair would have been nice. There was a desk chair in one room - with desk - but the other room only had a desk and we had to move a kitchen chair in there and then move it back to use table in kitchen area.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other visitors to Homewood Suites! I am glad that you enjoyed the two bedroom suite. It is one of my favorite suites and I am glad you were able to enjoy how comfortable it was. We hope to welcome you and your family back to our hotel soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

We were very impressed with all aspects of the hotel from check in to check out during our 4 night stay. The room was very well taken care of, well stocked and spacious enough for my family of 4. Donny, the attendant in the weekend breakfast deserves a huge pat on the back. He went out of his way to make sure we were happy. My only complaint with the entire stay was that poor guy needed help. He was working so hard and I was exhausted watching him run around making sure everyone was happy. The staff definitely sets this hotel apart from the rest. We now have our hotel of choice when visiting from Texas. Thanks Y'all!

• Stayed August 2013
Kylee F, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Wayne, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our potential guests! We are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for the kind words on Donny as well. He is a great asset to our team! We look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon!
Thompson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Excellent facility and staff. The complimentary meals were excellent and the staff attentive. The room was great and stocked with many extras, including pop corn. This was the best facility we stayed at in the 6 we visited on this trip to 8 different states. Very close to major shopping area. We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone needing a place to stay in the Fort Wayne area.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Kylee F, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Wayne, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank you so much for such an awesome review! We take great pride in our property and our city and we are very glad that you enjoyed both! It sounds like you are doing a large amount of traveling. It means a lot that we were able to make such an impact on you. If you are interested in finding any other Homewood Suites in your upcoming trips through the states please contact me so I can assist you. I am happy to help. Thanks again for your time and reviewing our hotel!
Salt Lake City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

This hotel is a fantastic value in Fort Wayne, IN. It is new and appears fresh and clean in all aspects. The hotel staff is extremely helpful and friendly. The spacious room provided comfortable ammentities allowing a positive environment for work and rest.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us and for your kind words in regards to our property and staff. We strive to make sure that we are exceeding guests expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our property during your next visit to Fort Wayne. Thanks again for the review!
Terre Haute, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

This hotel is by far the best I have ever stayed at. Staff made you feel at home, rooms were spacious and clean. If I ever return to Fort Wayne I will for sure go back to homewood suites. The Location on the hill is moderately inconvenient to get to, but overall is the only setback to the hotel that I can think of.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us, Megan H! I am sorry that the location was inconvenient for you. I wish there was a way for us to make that better for our guests. Nonetheless we look forward to welcoming you back soon! Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel. Just one bump. Made a maintenance request but it was not done. Room also not cleaned too. Reminded front desk staffnext day. They fixed it right away with a note of apology.

There was two hotels and one restaurant nearby. So parking was an issue. Had to park my car on other side of other hotel and walk over. Nervous about having my car parked so far from hotel. Entrance to hotel was confusing. Could not enter street due to one way street (in the suburbs?) had to drive down to next stoplight and drive behind fast food businesses and grocery store to hotel entrance ! Felt like a mile long detour! Please NOTE that it is NOT management's fault. They had nothing to do with the hotel building layout. It is the property DEVELOPER'S fault!

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you, MichaelReis, for reviewing your stay at our property! I am sorry for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay but am happy that we, as a staff, were able to correct those issues quickly and to your liking. If there is anything we can do to better accommodate you in the future please feel free to give me a call before you arrive. I will be happy to help you with whatever needs you may have. Thanks again for the review!

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Wayne? Share your experiences!