“Our favorite when in Fort Wayne” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 540 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Cuisines: Italian
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Our favorite when in Fort Wayne”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I grew up in Fort Wayne and always loved this restaurant. Now that my palate is more diverse and still enjoy this Italian eatery. So we stopped by for some comfort food after visiting the toboggan slide at Pokagon State Park. While the parking looked packed, I dropped off my husband to get on the list. I came inside with my kids and parents (6 in the whole party) and they seated us within 5 minutes!
The salad is what I always come for. I took home 3 bottles of dressing which they sell. I gave several to my friends who live down here in Indy who need their Casa fix.
We started with mozzarella sticks (average), artichoke/spinach flatbread (good), and the salad.
I also have fond memories of the Quattro Formaggio Cappatelli. So I usually get this. While in my travels and restaurants I've had better italian, it's the memories of eating this as teenager that make it so good.
My husband had the meat calzone which was enormous and he shared with my mom. They both cleaned their plates. My dad had the fettuccine alfredo, he said was good. My daughter had the kids portion of the meat stuffed ravioli. She said it was awesome and ate the entire hefty 4 pieces.
We finished with the peanut butter pie(delicious) and the 6 layer chocolate cake(huge portions).
I have to say, we left over the top full, but since we only get back about 1 time a year we make it count.
Enjoy!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Phoenix, Arizona
“good pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

this is a step down from one of our FT W. favorites Biagis but is still a great option and value especially for families. I have found the servers to be very good. My favorite here is the pizza, great crunchy crust...

Visited July 2012
Ft Wayne, IN
“Great value.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Our family enjoys CG for casual dinners. Some of our family members require gluten free product, and CG offers a nice selection of gluten free pasta dinners. Reasonable price and good service for the 3x's we've eaten there.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
FtWayne, IN
“Great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Casa's is one of our fav places to eat. The food is ALWAYS good..service is outstanding. Prices are unbelievable! We go early to avoid waiting and prefer to sit in the large bar area as it is roomy and so comfortable. House salad is the best ever. Not a bad thing on the menu and they havea chef feauture menu too that is always something different!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
“Food is amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

A great place to eat. The food is amazing! They have the best salad I have ever had. You won't be disappointed if you eat here.

• 5 of 5 stars Food