I stayed at the Holiday Inn for 2 weeks while on a business trip. The staff was outstanding!
1. I had a normal hotel room with a king size bed. Very nice room, bed was amazing, everything was clean and great.
2. Had dinner at the restaurant in the hotel, the steak was great! But even better was the staff. The waitress was amazing, with a great personality. I was able to sit outside on the patio and relax.
3. Breakfast- a little expensive. There isn't complementary breakfast, and the buffet is $10, but still good
4. The front desk staff welcome you and make you feel like your home. The managers are around and available, easy to talk to.
4. After getting to know the staff, I asked for a refrigerator in my room so I could keep my leftovers during my stay. They did even better, They moved me into the Executive Suite! It was beautiful! And they didn't charge me for the difference. The room had a fireplace, a whirlpool, small kitchenette, dining room, living room, etc! Amazing!
I can't say enough good things about this hotel! Nice pool and hot tub and workout room as well! Great place to say for a business trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Newest Hotel in Fort Wayne, Indiana Welcome to a new hotel which blends old world traditions and the best of modern hospitality. The Holiday Inn Hotel Ft. Wayne - IPFW & Coliseum will exceed your expectations. Business and leisure travelers alike enjoy our convenient location just off I-69. Our location is perfect for visitors to Fort Wayne. Hotel guests enjoy nearby attractions, which include the Botanical Conservatory, Fort Wayne Zoo and the Glenbrook Mall. For sports enthusiasts staying in our Fort Wayne lodging, IPFW sporting events, Komets hockey games, and Mad Ants basketball is within easy driving distance, along with Cherryhill Golf Course. Business travelers appreciate our Ft. Wayne hotel's location is directly across from the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum. Our lodging is next to Indiana University-Purdue University Ft. Wayne (IPFW), offering you easy access to both institutions. Our hotel also offers free high-speed Internet access throughout our facilities, a business center for your convenience, and four meeting rooms. Guests enjoy the thoughtful amenities of our hotel near Indiana University - Purdue University Fort Wayne. Our hotel offers an indoor pool and spa, along with a well-equipped Fitness Center. We offer a full-service restaurant, The Mastodon Grill, along with the Faculty Lounge. Call today to see our great Fort Wayne hotel's deals and Relax, its Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Fort Wayne-IPFW & Coliseum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Fort Wayne-Ipfw & Coliseum Hotel Fort Wayne
- Holiday Inn Fort Wayne-Ipfw And Coliseum