Jungle Bay is all that you hope it is when you first see their website! We were there for 5 nights the second week of our honeymoon. After a week of the typical Caribbean experience, we planned for our Dominica time to be active and adventurous. Jungle Bay delivered all that, plus amazing accomodations, great food, and wonderful people.
Jungle Bay is a place that can be whatever you want it to be. We relaxed by the great pool, got massages, and ate fresh fruit. We hiked for 6 hours one day, and scrambled up rocks to Victoria Falls the next. I emailed ahead and they even made a birthday cake for my new wife. Joanne and the kitchen folks made it very special.
Everyone at Jungle Bay is so warm and is proud of what they created here, as well they should. Thanks for making our honeymoon trip so much fun!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning Jungle Bay rises from a cliff overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Stay in one of the 35 rustic luxury cottages suspended on wooden posts amidst jungle fauna, each with a private outdoor shower and with the ever-present sound of ocean surf. Daily adventure tours are a highlight and include transportation in open-air safari trucks. Finish each day being pampered in ocean-view spa and dining at the Pavilion Restaurant, enjoying mouthwatering local organic cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp. so you can book your Jungle Bay, Dominica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jungle Bay Resort And Spa
- Jungle Bay Hotel Roseau
- Hotel Jungle Bay
- Jungle Bay, Dominica Caribbean