We stayed at Jungle Bay for the second half of our Honeymoon and it was the perfect blend of adventure and relaxation. We signed up for the Adventure/Spa package as well as the Honeymoon Upgrade. The Adventure/Spa package was totally worth it. We went on excursions every day to beautiful locations all over the island, and because it was during the off season, we were often the only ones on the trip. All the guides were incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. On a typical day we woke up early, had a delicious buffet breakfast at the Pavilion restaurant, went off on a fun-filled excursion, returned home to our lovely tree house cottage to relax and swing on our hammock, went for a massage at the Spa, and then got ready for a delicious 4 course dinner. The food was excellent and there are tons of vegetarian options. We didn't really need the Honeymoon add on, but breakfast in bed was pretty nice. All of the staff were excellent and Nancy went out of her way to accommodate us. Jungle Bay is a a wonderful example of a well run and sustainable resort that should be supported.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning Jungle Bay rises from a cliff overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Stay in one of the 35 rustic luxury cottages suspended on wooden posts amidst jungle fauna, each with a private outdoor shower and with the ever-present sound of ocean surf. Daily adventure tours are a highlight and include transportation in open-air safari trucks. Finish each day being pampered in ocean-view spa and dining at the Pavilion Restaurant, enjoying mouthwatering local organic cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp. so you can book your Jungle Bay, Dominica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jungle Bay Resort And Spa
- Jungle Bay Hotel Roseau
- Hotel Jungle Bay
- Jungle Bay, Dominica Caribbean