You added Baymont Inn and Suites Fishers / Indianapolis Area to your Saves list
Baymont Inn and Suites Fishers / Indianapolis Area
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9790 North by Northeast Boulevard, Fishers, IN 46038 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express Fishers)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Fishers
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Michigan
“Solid 3.5”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Decided to stay here on an overnight business trip based on reviews from Tripadvisor. This is an older property, definitely a little dated, but overall very clean with friendly staff. I checked in late and checked out early so I didn't use a lot of the amenities and services here. Overall, a pleasant stay. King bed leisure room included a fridge. Business center computer and printer worked fine, and wifi service was fast. Plenty of TV stations to choose from. Breakfast was standard fare. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room closer to the elevators if you have lots of luggage. Hallways are incredibly long he...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Marshall
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Stayed here 2 nights on business, and was very pleased! Room was clean, shower was H-O-T, breakfast was good, and the hotel was exceptionally quiet! Will be here again anytime business brings me back to area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

I recently stayed two nights at this hotel because it was close to Deer Creek Amphitheater. It was clean and the free breakfast was good. I didn't try out the pool, but it was crowded. The only thing I didn't like was that only the suites had a microwave and refrigerator. I have stayed at worse hotels that at least had a mini fridge and/or microwave. The staff was as friendly as they could be considering all of the Phish fans staying there. I only heard a couple of negative remarks and one housekeepers rant about us.

Room Tip: Don't get the room by the elevator and vending area. That's all we heard unless the TV was o...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Germantown, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

My husband & I only stayed one night, but really enjoyed our stay. We arrived on a Sunday afternoon & enjoyed a nice relaxing time at the pool which was so clean & pleasant. Wish we could have stayed longer. Our room was nice & spacious. Was newly renovated & had a big jacuzzi bathtub & the shower had great water pressure! The breakfast was nice with lots of choices. Don't know if we'll be back in this area or not, but if so....we'd definetly stay again!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

Nice rooms... fairly quiet... as far as hotels go.
Had a jacuzzi in my room which was pretty nice ! ! !
Thanks Holiday Inn Express...
Kudos.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
lafyette indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I have been staying in hotels for over 14 years on business in 4 different states I have been in some of the worst possible places I wouldnt put my worst enemy in and for the most the hotels have been somewhere I went back to time and time again but in the last few years If I have been with in 20 miles of the holiday inn express in Fishers Indiana I will stay there I cant begin to tell you how great the total stay is there. they make you feel at home the entire staff is so freindly and not just like they have to be but want to be I wont name all the names because I might forget one so just say they are all great to be around and I know that because I am there as much as my business will allow I would stay there on vacation if I could but I am going out of town they make the time away from home enjoyable

Room Tip: try to chioose the side away from the freeway
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Vincennes, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

I stay at the Holiday Inn Fishers often at the Corp Lodging rate which is very good for my business. I was happy to see they participated in CLC rates. Having a crew on the road all week I look for the best rate without compromising quality. This hotel is a little dated but in good shape with large rooms and a very caring staff. The breakfast area furniture could really stand to be replaced. I stay here whenever I am in the North Indianapolis area and have work to do in the Fishers/Noblesville area. Several restaurants in the area.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

Been to Baymont Inn and Suites Fishers / Indianapolis Area? Share your experiences!