“We will give it another chance” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 132 Restaurants in Fishers
Cuisines: Mexican
Indiana
“We will give it another chance”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Since we just moved to Fishers we are trying a different restaurant each day. We chose this place because we love Mexican food. We were seated right away which surprised me with it being a weekend. But... we sat there for a very long time before a server came to our table. He also never checked back with us after we received our food. We had to ask another server to have our server come over to our table for refills on our drinks. When he came over he did apologize. He was very nice just not attentive. There were empty tables so it wasn't like the place was packed.
We really liked our food. I would have given them a higher rating if the service would have been better. We plan on going again hopefully the service will be better.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

lynnridge
“Best Salsa in Fishers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We have lived in the area for several years and have tried almost all of the Mexican restaurants. There are many! Our favorite Mexican restaurant closed a year ago so we were pleased to find El Camino Real. It's our new favorite. The salsa is delicious. The food is wonderful. Prices are more reasonable than most. Service is quick. It's very family friendly. There are several large TVs throughout. The decor is nothing special but it's clean. There is a small outdoor seating area as well. It's located in a strip mall near Marsh though so it's overlooking a parking lot.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Geist, Indianapolis, IN
“One of the best places for Tex Mex in Indianapolis area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

We go here at least once a month. The food is consistantly very good. The salsa and queso are excellent. The chimichangas are fried til crispy like they should be. My 5 year old craves the refried beans. It is very popular with families with young kids but I have seem mostly very good behavior. The new tilapia dish is very good.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fishers, Indiana
“Awesome in every way!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I've been taking my family to this place since it opened. I have never been disappointed. The quality of food and service is extremely high and the portions are huge. I travel a lot for work and have dined in hundreds of places all over the world. This is one of my favorite places of all time---how nice it's in my town! Whenever I have out of town guests I bring them to El Camino. It's the best. Period.

“Best Mexican food in Fishers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

We've never had a mediocre meal in all the years we've been eating here! The service is excellent and the staff is extremely polite and friendly. It is always very clean, and televisions - which are tuned to sports - can be viewed from everywhere in the restaurant. The atmosphere is appropriate for families.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere