“Amazing hotel for a great price” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Fishers
Nashville
“Amazing hotel for a great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2010

We were in town for both business and pleasure this past weekend. A friend booked a room at SpringHill and we wanted to stay in the same place. I looked around at different hotels prior to booking this one and I was happy with the reviews. The only complaint I have read pertained to noise..which is a hit or miss thing. We did not get in until 4am, the man was nice and told us the best way to park for our room. We arrived to the room and the both of us were amazed. It was very large, very cool, and CLEAN. All I ask for is cleanliness when booking a hotel room. I am VERY picky with cleanliness. The place is newly updated and they did a wonderful job with it all. I did not get in the pool but it seemed pretty nice as well (indoor). The breakfast was extensive compared to most places -- not just bagels and little boxes of cereal. Pancakes, sausage..eggs...etc. The day of the concert (Saturday) I was trying to get extra tickets and I did not have a printer for my computer and the lobby computer was not working correctly. I was kind of panicked but when I asked the sweet girl behind the desk about the computer she told me I could use the one behind the counter. Needless to say, I got the tickets and she was a lifesaver! Our friends room was great as well. He had a king and I guess on the first floor the ceilings are higher, which is a nice element. Overall, the stay was amazing. I did not want to get up from sleeping and I definatly did not want to leave!!! Thank you for your amazing hotel and staff. You made the trip so much better. I cannot wait to be back. One of the best hotels I have stayed in for sure! Clean, close to different areas, and NEW!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
KirbyBrown, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers, responded to this review, July 1, 2010
Thank you so much for the positive comment. I am happy to hear that the staff was there for you when you needed them the most! I'm sure the concert was excellent too. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next trip to Fishers. Thanks again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Cincinnati, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2010

This hotel was recommended to me for a wedding and I'll recommend to anyone asking for hotels in the Fishers area. The customer service is exceptional and the staff will go out of their way to accommodate you, no matter what time of the day (or night, which proved to come in handy). Rooms are really big, with space to relax on the couch and a table/desk to get some work done if need be. Free wifi also. Continental breakfast is really good. The oatmeal is actually really good, which I think is hard to find.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
KirbyBrown, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers, responded to this review, June 10, 2010
Thank you for your kind words. Our staff truly strives to deliver a perfect stay for each and every guest. We appreciate your positive feedback, and if there is anything you can suggest for us to make it even better, please give me a call. And of course, if you are ever back in the area, we'd once again love to have you as our guest!
delaware ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2010

Our swim team stayed here in May. The hotel was sold out but you would not have know that based on the exceptional service and friendly staff. The rooms were very clean and the evenings were not at all loud in the hallways. The staff did a better than great job getting all the swimmers fed breakfast(earlier than the scheduled time)and out for warmups. We plan to stay here next year and would highly reccomend this hotel to either a large group or just a family.

• Stayed May 2010
Columbus, OH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2010

Have stayed at this hotel multiple times over the course of a year for business and generally stay at Marriott properties. Am always greeted by a smiling guest associate at this hotel. The hotel has all the proper business immenities and the workout room and pool are more than adequate for those wishing to use the facilities. Complimentary breakfast is fine - nothing too heavy. It's in a quiet area off a major freeway with lots of nearby dining/entertainment venues. Overall - solid experience if you're looking for the basics done very well.

• Stayed September 2008, traveled on business
nwi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2010

My wife and I are at the hotel as I write and we could not hear each other for the kids running the halls. The hotel is completely over run with youth sports teams and the management is catering to the almighty dollar. We were moved to the 4th floor supposely away from the noise we were hearing in our first room on the 1st floor. Not too much difference in volume. I can't wait until my wife and I come back tonight after we go out on the town and are as loud and obnoxious as these kids and families.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
St. Louis, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2009

SpringHill Suites Indianapolis/Fishers is exactly what you see on the Marriott website in pictures. It is also exactly what other TA members have said.

Basically, the place is brand new and immaculate. The rooms are very nice. Though not large, the space is adequate. We had two eight year old girls with us and did just fine. The bedroom area is not private. If you go with others you must realize you will basically be in the same room. But for an insignificant room divider that only blocks part of the view into the bedroom there is no privacy.

The entire place is very clean and nice. The pool and hot tub are small but adequate. We could not use the outdoor pool as our visit was in October. I looked in the workout room but did not use the facility which is only treadmills.

The breakfast is fine. The hot items are acceptable and the cold items are perfect. There is plenty of food for all the guest. Beverages include juice, milk, coffee and tea. There is some fresh fruit and yogurt. If you are looking for gormet then you are in the wrong place.

The staff is excellent! Everyone on the front desk was very nice - totally friendly and helpful.

The location is very easy to reach. The highway is close but not a nuisance. You cannot hear noise from the highway. The view out the window is not beautiful (it is in a commercial area) but this was not what we came here for. The location is 20-25 from downtown - northeast of the city (I think). There are restaurants and shopping in the area but no major attractions. Getting to attractions though was a breeze.

In summary, this is a very nice hotel that has sold me on the Spring Hill Suites brand. I would definitely recommend this place and other SHS hotels to anyone given this experience.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2009

Very nice hotel and staff. The front desk was very helpful with area information. Great laundry room, plenty of washers and dryers and it's clean. Room is set up like a Hyatt Place room and is very comfortable. Breakfast had a good selection and was kept very clean. We would stay again at this hotel and highly recommend this property.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business

Been to SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers? Share your experiences!